The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

My beloved halcanadians :3
What's the cheapest part of Canada?
Which of you can I marry to go live in the big white north? :3

Marry Gusto. He lives in a nice part of Canada, has a good job, smells good and has very large hands. That's a good thing. =winkwink=

My beloved halcanadians :3
What's the cheapest part of Canada?
Which of you can I marry to go live in the big white north? :3
I'm taken, but Alberta has seen a lot of jobs and immigration lately. I don't really know much about Canada's cost of living, but you're welcome to crash on my couch for a bit if you like. I'll cook food even!

Montreal will be where you'd be heading if I wasn't happily taken.

But dem soft puppy dog brown eyes...

S9mDoeA.gif

Anyways, cheapest part would be St. Johns, Thunderbay or perhaps Windsor?

You would make them fight? That's so unCanadian. And what about the code "Bros before Mexico's"?

I suppose you could marry Adam and keep Gusto as a lover. Or marry both, have a winter and a summer husband.

"Brace yourself, winter is cumming."

I already want to dedicate a room in my house to a studio too, so we can definitely share those hobbies as well!

I have had poutine. And every single poster in this thread said I either "YUCK!" or that I was doing it wrong.

Fries, cheese curds, and sausage southern-style gravy.

POUTINEVILLE
I especially like the Canada Dry in the picture. Of all the things, when my wife and I were in Egypt a few years ago, when we said we were Canadian, they came back with the slogan "Canada Dry Never Die!" Yes really. That's what Canada is known for in Egypt above all else. Ginger Ale.

Meh. Could be worse!

@Gusto and @Adam can you make killer poutine? That might be the decision maker...
I actually don't really like poutine so I hope that isn't your tie-breaker. :(

But yes like Adam we have our restaurants around here, a lot of late-nigt fast-food something to demolish after the bar kinda places:

Montreal will be where you'd be heading if I wasn't happily taken.

But dem soft puppy dog brown eyes...

Anyways, cheapest part would be St. Johns, Thunderbay or perhaps Windsor?
Late to the party...but St. John's is definitely not one of the cheaper parts of Canada. Lived there for 28 years. Few jobs, food is expensive, gas is expensive, housing is not cheap and the vacancy rate is extremely low (at least it was when I left), plus the weather stinks. An hour outside of St. John's maybe? Sure. Cheap there.