The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

No, Quebec was going to run some kind of 'preparedness' test using a zombie apocalypse as an example (sort of the way the CDC has a website about zombie apocalypse preparedness), and it got riffed on in the media until someone asked that question in Parliament. Quebec has now cancelled their zombie apocalypse thing which makes me sad.
Oh! I had heard nothing about that!

Yeah the only thing going on at the hill right now is that the Aboriginal Affairs minister resigned (unprompted) and the traditional lets leave a suspicious package on the steps so we can all cut out early on Friday afternoon.

I would think it would be called Mantario considering their is a hiking trail already called that hmm
From " Upper Upper Canada" and "Hydroelectrica", I gather they didn't actually put much effort into the names, and at least a few of them are supposed to be jokes.

From " Upper Upper Canada" and "Hydroelectrica", I gather they didn't actually put much effort into the names, and at least a few of them are supposed to be jokes.
I dunno, they seemed to put effort into some of them. Hydroelectrica is about 20% cooler than Manitario.

I dunno, they seemed to put effort into some of them. Hydroelectrica is about 20% cooler than Manitario.
I think the one they put the least effort into is "The Interior and the Islands". For one thing, they could have got away with just calling it British Columbia.

Personally I thought "Hydroelectrica" was Laugh-Out-Loud hilarious.

P.S. I couldn't just put "lol" or the sentence would look weird

I think we would be much cooler if we changed the Maritimes to be Atlantica.

That sounds like something out of a totally awesome sci-fi pirate adventure!

Ha ha ha, that map would be hilarious. Almost all the oil sands would end up in Saskatchaberta. EAT SHIT CALGARY! Though I can't tell if Edmonton is in Southern Alberta or Saskatchaberta or just directly on the border.

Ugh. Curling jokes. It doesn't help that I have a strong resemblance to Brad Jacobs (Skip for Northern Ontario)

Believe me, it freaks me the fuck out because he's also a ginger and has the same kind of hair I do when it grows in. I actually feel nauseous looking at the pictures sometimes because the resemblance is almost too good.

Now that I've lost a bunch of weight and my face has thinned out, it's even more apparent.