[Webcomic] The Order of the Stick thread

Reactions
875 346 14
For those other European and Canadian fans, Rich has just announced new shipping rates. Shipping to Belgium was reduced from €50 to about €16. Not cheap by any stretch, but quite a bit more manageable.

Reactions
1,408 367 2
For those other European and Canadian fans, Rich has just announced new shipping rates. Shipping to Belgium was reduced from €50 to about €16. Not cheap by any stretch, but quite a bit more manageable.
If by "just announced" you mean like two months ago, yes.

Reactions
2,681 772 25
I, too, miss Mr. Stiffly O'Chul.
Also I see Mr. Scruffy is the only one without a golden halo, so that probably means he's gonna be stuck taking everyone home once it's over.

--Patrick

Reactions
166 20 2
Haven't seen these guys In a while. I forgot about V's deal with them. Don't they have one more "take over V's mind" turn?

Reactions
2,681 772 25
Haven't seen these guys In a while. I forgot about V's deal with them. Don't they have one more "take over V's mind" turn?
Two, I think. I believe it was a set amount of time, which was then subdivided amongst the three of them.

--Patrick

Reactions
875 346 14
Two, I think. I believe it was a set amount of time, which was then subdivided amongst the three of them.

--Patrick
Nope, it was the time each of their given souls was linked to V. The first one just a few minutes, the last one hours, I think.
But they do have two left.

Reactions
741 332 15
Good thing he returned it. Walking out with a Holy Tankard of the Temple of Thor could result in unwanted Lightning Strikes.

Reactions
2,681 772 25
Good thing he returned it. Walking out with a Holy Tankard of the Temple of Thor could result in unwanted Lightning Strikes.
This sounds like it should be an actual D&D item.
Item: Tankard of Thor
Properties: When in a temple of Thor, magically refills with ale (like in the movie) once drained. When not in a temple of Thor, will drain itself any time someone tries to fill it with ale (presumably shunted to fill the other tankards).

--Patrick

Reactions
2,681 772 25
Drunk Roy logic sounds like @Dave logic.

Also that’s the exact navigation method I employ in Empyrion, so looks like I’m doing something right.

—Patrick