1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

The Oldest and Largest Cosplay Event of all Time

Discussion in 'Pez's Playhouse & Cosplay Corner' started by Necronic, Oct 23, 2013.

1. grub

grub Journeyman

Books:
    Hey, I didn't necro it. I was just carrying on a conversation with Bubble181.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
  2. Bubble181

Bubble181 The odd one out

Behind the eyes of a *really* realistic android
    Books:
    Yeah, it's all Necronic's fault. And his name implies he sometimes gets to raise the dead, too.

• You're doing the thing again. You're doing the thing again. x 1
  3. GasBandit

GasBandit Ask me about my Reprehensible Filth Staff Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Books:
    That wasn't Necronic, that was Thread Necromancer.

4. Bubble181

Books:
    The first bump this year was Necronic's. Unless TN deleted a post of his.

5. Bubble181

Books:
    So, anyone done any good cosplaying this year?

• You're doing the thing again. You're doing the thing again. x 1
  6. grub

grub Journeyman

Books:
    I did not. All I wore was my shirt that says "Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult." I believe that my disguise is getting better every year.

• Like Like x 1