[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

Pondered making a new thread, decided to just post this here.

Untitled.jpg

This is the banner ad I got just now. The Chinese text says, "Endless climaxes," and "Play (with it) however you want, for free." And then to the right it says "Plus a raffle for a Samsung Galaxy Note."

Apparently it's the ad for some online service or something, but I didn't click on it, because I doubt it'll offer the kind of endless climaxes I'm looking for.

S

SeraRelm

There's an inappropriate banner thread too. I give you guys all these great threads to use and do you weave a beautiful tapestry? No, you end up making...

My tapestry sweatshop will never get started this way. :(

Well... let's... let's look on the bright side. At least they were willing to try reading Dracula, right? I mean, lots of Twilight readers don't ever give themselves that chance. At least they were willing to try the classic....

No, I can't go on. This is just idiotic. It's like reading Lord of the Rings and then complaining that Gandalf uses a staff rather than a phoenix feather wand. Or reading I, Robot and complaining about how different it is from the film. Or reading Romeo and Juliet and complaining about how it's actually about a seventeen year old falling in love with a thirteen year old, and how their whirlwind romance causes six deaths over the course of a few days.

Wouldn't count on that. I tend to assume everyone makes it out alive unless proven otherwise, like that Brazilian car-runs-through-peloton vid.

--Patrick

Me: "Oh god, why am I about to click this? I can SEE what its called! Why am I clicking on it?! Okay I have a split second here to close the tab before it loads, I don't have to look at this. WHY AM I LOOKING AT THIS?!"

Me: "Oh god, why am I about to click this? I can SEE what its called! Why am I clicking on it?! Okay I have a split second here to close the tab before it loads, I don't have to look at this. WHY AM I LOOKING AT THIS?!"
Your reply made me want to click on it.

My God.

Different strokes for different folks, it's perfectly ok to not like Dracula.

To dislike Dracula for it being too different from Twilight though, now that's going a bit far.

Rotten hasn't updated in what, a decade or so now? They used to be the place for that stuff, too.
Thank goodness nobody has posted any tonsolith removal GIFs. Whew!

EDIT: This picture ... so many questions come to mind.

...like for instance, with so many spares, why get the one filling?

--Patrick

Poor guy/girl. I wonder if they had a cleft palate. Luckily, Jet hasn't had any such....things happen but they warned my it was common for those with cleft palate to grown many extra teeth through the roof of their mouth. :(