[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

GasBandit

Staff member
I got it from a reddit post off imgur. So no idea gas.
Yeah, I think I saw the same thing. The guy who posted it got it off a news site that had posted it as if it were brand new. The timing makes that suspect... almost as if they're trying to drive home "SEE YOU CAN'T BE SURE IT'S A TOY EVEN IF IT IS BRIGHTLY COLORED PLASTIC"

Here's the other picture, if you haven't seen it.

water-gun-1-176.jpg

Found this (and the other picture) on the Erie, PA website, but was not able to find the related article/case (or get a date off the photo-no EXIF), although it does look like it's not their first time having trouble with Super Soakers.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
Yeah, I think I saw the same thing. The guy who posted it got it off a news site that had posted it as if it were brand new. The timing makes that suspect... almost as if they're trying to drive home "SEE YOU CAN'T BE SURE IT'S A TOY EVEN IF IT IS BRIGHTLY COLORED PLASTIC"
Yup. The "machine gun in a violin case" has been a trope since before color film, yet you wouldn't see anyone trying to justify the shooting of some white band student.

Maybe some fashion designer will be inspired by this horrific devastation into creating a line of sexy and exceptionally revealing swim wear for women. Like a bikini, but somehow more linear.

Maybe some fashion designer will be inspired by this horrific devastation into creating a line of sexy and exceptionally revealing swim wear for women. Like a bikini, but somehow more linear.
I like the conclusion you have reached, but I cannot fathom the logical thought process you went through to reach it.

I used to have that super soaker. I got it in college because there was someone who liked to squirt people with a little one if you left your dorm room door open. Then he'd run back to his room and lock the door. That gun could blast under his door and practically flood the place.

We used to serve that at the restaurant I used to work as a waiter at! After I bring it to the table, I'd make four slices, one along each vertical edge. And then the meat would slowly peel backwards, like a delicious delicious flower in full bloom.