[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

Their 'net feeds have probably been censored.

Either that or they're too busy using their oxygen masks to go online to comment.

Pfft, you guys are silly. It's a nice sunny day in Shanghai. The sky is even blue. Can't say the same for the Khan though.

I got 99 problems but smog ain't one.

Fun fact: The pollution in Beijing has actually allowed for increased media transparency, with news on the pollution being open and accurate.

Pfft, you guys are silly. It's a nice sunny day in Shanghai. The sky is even blue. Can't say the same for the Khan though.

I got 99 problems but smog ain't one.

Fun fact: The pollution in Beijing has actually allowed for increased media transparency, with news on the pollution being open and accurate.
Yeah its been talked about a lot here including China's commitment to invest heavily in thorium reactors, solar, trains, subways etc.

Thankfully gone are the days of calling it fog and calling the American embassy a bunch of liars.

Hah maybe.. maybe. I have to leave the thing from time to time. Sales of "air purifiers" have been through the roof, even if they are completely useless.

Those three days were killer. We had a couple days of good weather and now we are back to brown haze.

I wonder if I'm better off smoking.

You don't wanna fuck with the snowplow train.

You ever seen any of the footage of one of those things in action?

The laughter you hear is in response to the plume of thrown snow absolutely pummeling some nearby cars which are waiting to cross.

--Patrick

Oh hey! That's the Harbin Ice Festival. That should be going on right now. I went to it once. That's a giant ice sculpture of a bottle of Harbin beer in the background.

fade

Staff member
download (1).png

Holy crap, if you can read this without choking up a little, you must be made of concrete.

I remember what Joe Rogan said about crazy chicks way early on on his podcast. I'm paraphrasing here.

"I used to be way into crazy chicks until one of them murdered my friend."

He was talking about Phil Hartman.