Just took a shot of god knows what.

Send help.

ElJuski

Staff member
Updating from the bathroom line.

Was described as an "Italian stallion".

Just took a shot of god knows what.

Send help.
This is where I would be your spiritual anchor. And also the guy that says, "who the fuck is going to call you a stallion, ponyboy?"

Memosas from 5-8. Beer from 8-now. Shaved my head because why not. Work will be interesting tomorrow. Good night. Beer and a cigar on my balcony via candle light.

Went and had wisdoom tooth taken out 4 hours ago. Just woke upconscious in my own bed twenty minutes ago. Not sure wtf I going on but I wished they videotaped it because it's a huge time jump, umsettlimgn

Went and had wisdoom tooth taken out 4 hours ago. Just woke upconscious in my own bed twenty minutes ago. Not sure wtf I going on but I wished they videotaped it because it's a huge time jump, umsettlimgn
My wisdom teeth were the same way. I remember them giving me drugs, I remember getting into the car after the surgery, and then I woke up 36 hours later.

More unsettling, I just had another jump of four hours in which I don't remember posting that above! I nearly posted the same thing. Drugs are a hell of a thing.

Mimosas, cheese and crackers, parks and recs.

s'how I roll.... I guess... :okay:

OH HEY PLUS SIDE THOUGH!

I think me and my dad are going to give home brewing beer a try. I'm super excited for this.

ending the night with this:

filing it under a win.

Currently working my way through my father's day present (The beer, not the candy). In the morning, I have to go shoot paper and make it cry, then shoot instructors with simunitions, and make them cry on the Sgt. Flood Kill-them-all Active Shooter course. Not sure if I should continue drinking but... oh, who am I kidding... I need to crack open another of those German biers... those are the best...

I was kinda buzzed for a bit but now am sober as hell. I need to see if there's a good beer store around here somewhere, as my uncle's grocery store only sells Miller/Bud/etc.

B

BErt

The "Be Sharps" episode of The Simpsons is on right now and all is right with the world.

/drunk

Awww yesss, my first drunk post here on HF. Went to the A's/Giants game tonight, got drunk afterward. A great start to the weekend.

Such a good ending to my day.

Cigar+tallboy+finished balcony set up= and somehow I knew that everything was going to be alright.

Also + flo and the Mac.

I am quite drunk. We call it getting Wednesday'd. I struck out terribly tonight. I am a little bummed out about it. I am currently aware of just how much being an Albertan has coloured my personality and while I'm a bleeding heart liberal, some of that Albertan ignorance is definitely there. If I've ever offended people based on the things I've posted, I'm sorry. I've never meant to offend anyone.

If I've ever offended people based on the things I've posted, I'm sorry. I've never meant to offend anyone.
Sounds pretty Albertan to me. (In a good way, I adore all y'all Canucks.)

I've missed this thread. I should take up permanent residence.