The fuck you thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you to that one guy I can't stand. He knows who he is. With his fucking pervy ass, inappropriate comments. Always looking down my god damn shirt, talking about bangin' girls who are barely of age then throwing them to the side because he has no fucking respect for women. Er kann ein schmutziges Arschloch des Elefant so sauber lecken. Fuck him. Fuck his face. Fuck his ugly pants. Fuck everything about him. Here, here's an early birthday present. It's a dildo. Now, take it and go fuck yourself. I feel better!

Testa di menchia di piccolo gazzo!

Italian has a lovely fluidity that makes for a nicely-cadenced rant, but nothing tops German for sheer ferociousness.

Kieta el hijo de puta! Me cago en todo lo que se menea!

That's right- I can speak three languages up in this bitch! :csi:

North_Ranger

Staff member
Haistakaa kuulkaa jokaikinen niin pitkä ja lemuava paska, te ja teidän mukamas kiroiluun tarkoitetut paskakielenne.

Fun fact about that song: Michael Palin wrote it on a bet that he couldn't write a song about the most pointless country in the world.

He later developed severe depression, caused by the guilt that arose from all those lies to make the song work.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Now whose word I'm going to consider: a damn funny British comedian who has reinvented himself and remained valid to this day - or a poor man's troll?

Yeah, sorry, Chipster, but you can go and fuck yourself with a paddle.

Now whose word I'm going to consider: a damn funny British comedian who has reinvented himself and remained valid to this day - or a poor man's troll?

Yeah, sorry, Chipster, but you can go and fuck yourself with a paddle.
You have got to stop taking the bait so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.