The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

GasBandit

Staff member
@Denbrought That's a picture of the lovely and intelligent Underling #3, taken during a freak snowstorm last year. There are more/better pictures of her, but I'm not going to post them cause it's already creepy enough that I posted that one and you guys are reposting it >_<

Well, I mean, at least if you did ask her for a drink or something, it would no longer be an abuse of your position as her supervisor.

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, I mean, at least if you did ask her for a drink or something, it would no longer be an abuse of your position as her supervisor.
This is true. However, she also half my age. Well outside of the X/2+7 rule.

And, TBH, I don't really see myself socializing with my former coworkers here anyway, is the reality of the situation :p I'm more of a homebody these days. I have few friends I've known for 20 years or more, and that's fine with me. I did once almost become friends with a dude from work here, we even started doing stuff outside of work. But then he finished his masters and moved away.

every room is a custom job, and we have to program the UI and whatnot and get stuff to reconfigure the room at the push of the button. Sometimes stuff retracts up into the ceiling when not in use, etc.
Think you'll graduate to stuff like this someday?

--Patrick

I feel like I can barely stand people in their early 30s anymore, let alone 18 year olds.
Well, to be honest, I don't think I could date an 18 year old. Everything that comes out of their mouth is pretentious and stupid. And I know I was the exact same way at that age. heh

GasBandit

Staff member
I feel like I can barely stand people in their early 30s anymore, let alone 18 year olds.
The math of that, translated to english, says the person doing the comparing has to be at least 18. I'm not sure if that means that Tin didn't apply the rule when he was under 18, or if that means he doesn't think it's a good idea to date when one is under 18, or if he just forgot the context of X in this expression :p

The math of that, translated to english, says the person doing the comparing has to be at least 18. I'm not sure if that means that Tin didn't apply the rule when he was under 18, or if that means he doesn't think it's a good idea to date when one is under 18, or if he just forgot the context of X in this expression :p
This...typical programmer mistake ;)

I've had patients for the last 3 weeks in hygiene clinic, and you know what? It's pretty friggin cool. I was nervous as heck for my first one, but now, I'm looking forward to having more patients. It's also kind of weird how you go from "Ew, what exactly am I scraping off here?", to "Hahah, holy crap, this is a never-ending well of plaque. I'm going to get a spoon excavator and then polish the shit out of this tooth."