The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

Yeah, that's the funny thing. She said he wasn't acting classy, and yet he was a class act in every response to her. I never knew she could fit her lips around her knee until tonight.

M

makare

Tell her she doesn't have anything to be embarrassed about. calling someone on bad behavior doesn't imply all his behavior is bad. It isn't a big deal no matter who it is.

Tell her she doesn't have anything to be embarrassed about. calling someone on bad behavior doesn't imply all his behavior is bad. It isn't a big deal no matter who it is.
She smiled, threw up her hands and went "Yay! Someone agrees with me that it was inappropriate!"

Yes, thank you Makare. ♥ I feel slightly less douche-y, now. I still pray he never remembers my face from that teeny tiny twitter icon because if I ever meet him and he goes, "Hey, you look like a slightly slimmer, less colorful girl who said I wasn't classy on twitter," I will kill myself. Since I'm pretty sure he'll never remember such an insignificant little twitter conversation, my future livelihood seems secure enough on that front.

Until I say something stupid and don't expect a celebrity to take note or care again right before they call me on it, cc'ing their significant other.

Anywho, see my twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/falineowlight or Neil's: https://twitter.com/#!/neilhimself for the shame.

figmentPez

Staff member
I still pray he never remembers my face from that teeny tiny twitter icon because if I ever meet him and he goes, "Hey, you look like a slightly slimmer, less colorful girl who said I wasn't classy on twitter," I will kill myself.
HA! You've made a fool of yourself to a bigger celebrity than I have.

So far on Twitter I've stuck my foot in my mouth with: Marzgurl / Kaylyn Dicksion, Kyle Kallgren and TheSpoonyOne / Noah Antwiller. I've also made a fool of myself to Obscurus Lupa / Allison Pregler via email. I'm sure Lupa remembers me, but the rest probably don't. At least, not for being an ass on Twitter.

...I fail to see how it wasn't classy, after reading the twitter conversation. Nudity exist...kids exists....I;m often quite nude in the middle of the night/morning when I check on my kid and other people have seen me naked before.

Perhaps I'm missing something?

Who are these other people and how do I joing them?
/creepy internet guy
Yeah, I have a few naked pics of me going around. More specifically just of my genitals. Kinda happens when you get drunk and tell all your friends you got a piercing downstairs.....Photo's away!!!

I have job interview at that place I have been trying to get a job at!

An interview may seem like a small thing to get excited about but I have been looking for a job for a few months now with no response so this is a big win for me!

I have job interview at that place I have been trying to get a job at!

An interview may seem like a small thing to get excited about but I have been looking for a job for a few months now with no response so this is a big win for me!
Protip: Make sure you don't go naked.

Actually, depending on the position....

...I fail to see how it wasn't classy, after reading the twitter conversation. Nudity exist...kids exists....I;m often quite nude in the middle of the night/morning when I check on my kid and other people have seen me naked before.

Perhaps I'm missing something?
Reason I didn't get it is that Neil's wife has naked pics everywhere. Her first pic on her Twitter account is full-frontal of her getting an image painting on her stomach. I think Neil just wanted to warn his daughter.

Picked out an engagement ring, will be receiving it by the end of the week, and proposing to my girlfriend on December 14th (assuming I can get her away from her family, who have given me their blessing, without arousing suspicion).

Wish me luck!
good luck!

Whoa, like fuck man, whoa! That was a great, fantastic, awesome show. Dance competition with his Mom! Collectable Purple Rain pyro! Tons and tons of audience interraction!

Off to Mexico tomorrow after work for a week long all inclusive vacation. Diving, drinking, some other d verb. I need this and I am going to enjoy it!

M

makare

this in no way compares to a trip to mexico but it was so cold in my place when i got home that i thought they had finally turned off my gas but I turned the heat up and it is now warm. this is a very major win for me. Thank god for forgiving utilities people i swear i will pay eventually >.<

So I finally sorted out my pay problems with the dumbass I mean acting manager. My epic win... I CAN FINALLY GO OUT AND BUY MY SECRET SANTA PRESENT...even though its way later than I wanted to buy it, and probably won't get to it's destination in time :( ......oh and I can also afford to pay for my own groceries for the first time in a few weeks....thats kinda cool I guess.

So not really epic win, but I have been in a good mood all day so even little things like this seem super dooper awesome!!