The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

M

makare

I'd question the irrationality but for the record I did not mean you.

That would be half the problem here.

M

makare

Well I never get taken out on the completely legitimate yacht anymore :(

what am I supposed to think?

See, it's always about the donuts and belt with you. That's why it never worked out, and you have to resort to some deviant from Tampere for satisfaction.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Well, everyone knows i love a deviant....
I knew there was a reason ;)

Oh, and Charon... sleep with one eye open. Vengeance will come to you with swift wings, leaving nothing behind itself but Karelian pastry-shaped bruises and a deep feeling of shame.

Oh, and Charon... sleep with one eye open. Vengeance will come to you with swift wings, leaving nothing behind itself but Karelian pastry-shaped bruises and a deep feeling of shame.
So... a standard Wednesday, then?

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Hey now, your assigned day to love a deviant is Thursday. You'll just have to wait until then.[/QUOTE]

When did FLP become the Halforums Pimp?

M

makare

Hey now, your assigned day to love a deviant is Thursday. You'll just have to wait until then.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you hush now, Mr Schedule...

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Aw hell no...
What? What did I say?[/QUOTE]

That was to waiting until Thursday.

Although I checked with my deviant and he IS available then so it might work out.

So... a standard Wednesday, then? [/QUOTE]

You have not known the wrath of a Finn, have you?

Your glib attitude will be your undoing.[/QUOTE]

Son, I live in the South. Our humidity and sand fleas will sap you before combat even begins. Your natural cold resistance (+35) will not serve you here. There is no snow to hide in. There are no hordes of Russians... here we have swamps (I'm sorry... "Marshes") and funnel cakes. Your defeat is ensured.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Son, I live in the South. Our humidity and sand fleas will sap you before combat even begins. Your natural cold resistance (+35) will not serve you here. There is no snow to hide in. There are no hordes of Russians... here we have swamps (I'm sorry... "Marshes") and funnel cakes. Your defeat is ensured.
You underestimate the power of sisu, my erstwhile opponent. A Finn will stand his ground as bombs explode around him. He will claw his way through timber and soil and rock to do what needs to be done. I am a practitioner of sisu, Charon, and you task me. You task me and I will have you! I will chase you 'round the islands of Ahvenanmaa and 'round the frozen tundra of Lappi and 'round the hills of Koli before I give you up!

Cajungal

Staff member
Wow. I came home with a bag of cards and presents from teachers, students, and parents... It took up half of my backseat. It was a really touching day. I also got to finish reading _The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane_ to the kids. it was amazing. When I read the last line, everyone was silent. Great day.