The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

...Where's the "TMI! TMI!" rating?
Yeah sorry, that was kind of nasty. My friend and I had babies at the same time so we spent most of our mat leave together. When we try to describe the reflux to other people, that seemed to be the only description that made people understand.

Now what part of this is an epic win? She totally puked on several people I can't stand and it was totally respectable :D

I'm amazed enough that I managed to do the very intense Diamond Cutter workout, let alone continue on with the Red Hot Core.
The thing most people don't realize about exercise is that exhausting yourself means that it will be harder to exhaust yourself later, but most people get so tired of exhausting themselves that they quit early and never get to the point where the progress becomes noticeable, so they never get hit with that realization of, "OMG I'm making actual progress!" and lose incentive.

--Patrick

My birthday consisted of:
Star Wars IV
Star Wars V
Sex
Star Wars I
A good night's sleep
laundry, doing the dishes, stuff
A lovely long indulgent shower
Star Wars II
A wonderful home made steak dinner
Star Wars III
Star Wars VI
And the girlfriend seemed to like it.
Add in some nice wine, some nice beer, some weed, and all in all, I think it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had :)

fade

Staff member
My birthday consisted of:
Star Wars IV
Star Wars V
Sex
Star Wars I
A good night's sleep
laundry, doing the dishes, stuff
A lovely long indulgent shower
Star Wars II
A wonderful home made steak dinner
Star Wars III
Star Wars VI
And the girlfriend seemed to like it.
Add in some nice wine, some nice beer, some weed, and all in all, I think it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had :)
Jesus?

All of the teeth that needed to be pulled have now been pulled, and my mouth no longer hurts. I'm amazed at how little my newest extraction hurts today, compared to the last two that I had pulled a couple weeks back, because the dentist just shot me full of Novocaine, had the hygienist hold me down, and pulled the fucker out with (dental) pliers.

All of the teeth that needed to be pulled have now been pulled, and my mouth no longer hurts. I'm amazed at how little my newest extraction hurts today, compared to the last two that I had pulled a couple weeks back, because the dentist just shot me full of Novocaine, had the hygienist hold me down, and pulled the fucker out with (dental) pliers.
[emoji33]

It's a good thing this was the last extraction I needed, I may be a little terrified of dentists again now.
I once had a tiny Asian dentist and his equally tiny Asian nurse have to double team when pulling a tooth. It was hilarious and I had to try VERY hard to keep from laughing.