The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

There are valid gripes about air travel, but most of them involve everything you are put through after leaving the ticket counter and before boarding.
Oh please, there are ALWAYS valid reasons to complain about everything! It allows us to evolve as people, and improve upon things we complain about.

Now this is good internet ranting right here.

I've never had a bad experience flying. I know things have changed since the last time I flew (2 years ago), but my baggage was checked for free, the food was free (And not half as bad as people say. Far from great, but not inedible), there was lots of free food, free drinks (I got a good buzz off of free wine), the in flight entertainment was excelllent (Air Canada has individual touch screens for each seat that are loaded with almost as much choice in movies, shows, and Canadian short films as Netflix). And I was flying economy. Thte time before that, the flight was much shorter (about 3 hours compared to 14), so we didn't get the free food, and the airline was a subsidary so it didn't have the in flight entertainment, but the service was friendly, my baggage was still checked for free, and the seats are still actually more comfortable than and have more leg room than a greyhound bus.

I don't remember the other time I flew, but that was before September 11th, so I'm willing to bet it was even less hassle.

I really couldn't agree with Louis CK any more than I do on air travel. I don't understand why people bitch about it.

Air Canada, he says. I don't see the problem he says.
Yeah, people bitch big time about Air Canada too, but I have flown Air Canada to Beijing, Jazz (A weird subsidary type thing of Air Canada, I don't really know how to explain them) to Saskatoon, and I think the time we went to Vegas was Air America or something like that. It was definitely an American one, anyway, and Air Canada was easily the best of the bunch. Expensive, for that flight, but I had nothing to complain about beyond that. I've been told Porter Airlines is pretty much the best though.

GasBandit

Staff member
No, I meant that the other way around, as in, every airport and airline in Canada didn't go insane with kabuki security theater 11 years ago.

GasBandit

Staff member
BAMF compilation of the day -

In other news, Inception - Bestest Soundtrack Ever, or Badassest Soundtrack Ever?

Also, thanks, 2:19.. I didn't want to dream nice dreams tonight anyway.

It was freaking awesome, and that General Ivan guy is awesome. I thin he's in Pony.mov, but does anyone else know if he's the "Dot dot dot" cartoon?