The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

I seriously need to look up this series and get a dvd of it or something, I already love David Mitchell from his appearances on QI and all of these skits I've found are pretty funny.

I seriously need to look up this series and get a dvd of it or something, I already love David Mitchell from his appearances on QI and all of these skits I've found are pretty funny.
You should look up another show of theirs as well called "Peep Show". Its pretty brilliant.
The hook is that the whole series is shot so the camera angles are character's points of view, usually with their internal monologue loud and clear.

(Also David Mitchell is a regular on another British Panel show called Would I Lie to You, a game hosted by Rob Brydon, where David Mitchell leads a team against another team led by Lee Mack.

And of course there's the ongoing web series, "David Mitchell's Soap Box"

I've downloaded all his SoS mixes and added them to a playlist to fall asleep to. It's all so relaxing. I also enjoy this one he put together:

TV Tropes interviews Doug Walker (of That Guy with the Glasses). Not a stellar interview, but interesting none the less.

I honestly wonder why that isn't the plot of their next game... An introspective look into what makes someone human, while a rogue android tries to escape the people who built her? Sure, it's been done, but that doesn't mean it's been done WELL...

I honestly wonder why that isn't the plot of their next game... An introspective look into what makes someone human, while a rogue android tries to escape the people who built her? Sure, it's been done, but that doesn't mean it's been done WELL...
i smell ghost in the shell meets blade runner

what I think is interesting is how one would react to the scenario...
its a real watershed moment, how the operator reacts can determine a point in time in which you have skynet or you have something like the idea of google prime from some of the AI papers.