Terrible food you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monte Cristo:
I introduced Callistarya to the wonders of Monte Cristo sandwiches a couple months ago. After describing this heart-attack-on-a-plate in the most unpalatable way possible, I ordered one at a restaurant.

It was a challenge to get her to try a bite after my nasty description, but when I did, she was hooked ;)

I think the conversation went something like this:
Her: "What's a Monte Cristo?"
Me: "Oh, that's a fried ham and turkey sandwich."
Her: "Huh?"
Me: "Yeah, they take some bread, put ham and american cheese on it, put another slice of bread, and then put turkey and swiss, and then close it off with a third slice of bread."
Her: "And they fry it?"
Me: "Yup. They dip it in that same batter they use for onion rings..a tempura-style batter. And then they deep fry it, trapping all that greasy goodness inside."
Her: "Eww!"
Me: "That's not all..after they fry it, they dump powdered sugar on it."
Her: "Wha?"
Me: "Yup...but then, as if that wasn't enough they give you raspberry jelly on the side to dip it in." (pulling a disgusted face while i describe it)
Her: "No way. You're not serious!"
Me: "Yup. I think I'll order one." (big grin)

omygodSOOOOgood!

R

rabbitgod

There is a pizza place here that has a 'heart attack special'

It's all of their cheeses, I think 7. All of their meats, I think 9. All on a deep dish. Sounds pretty good so far. Then they add a second one, right on top. The thing pulsates when they bring it to you. I bleeds when you cut it. It's wonderful.

Oh yeah, how could I forget

They put SUGAR on the fries, and goddamnitssoooogood.

Wingstop is pretty much my 'had a bad day, FUCK IT' food.

New personal favorite of mine: natural cut french fries slathered Louisiana hot sauce.

I'm on a spicy kick and building up my tolerance, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.