Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
I like the new cartoon. Little weird to have April as a high school student, but not bad.

Yeah, the new April is cool! Now all they have to do is give her action figure a weapon that won't ever show up in the show! Because action figure.

Normally, I would begin to get really enticed by how God awful this whole affair sounds, but then I'm reminded of just how fucking dreadful to sit through Transformers 2 was and how I can only tolerate that kind of experience once in my life.

Normally, I would begin to get really enticed by how God awful this whole affair sounds, but then I'm reminded of just how fucking dreadful to sit through Transformers 2 was and how I can only tolerate that kind of experience once in my life.
I still can't get myself to watch TF 2 or 3 even on Rifftrax.

Whaaaat?

Oh god, this is going to be a glorious train wreck, isn't it? I almost want to see it JUST to see how bad it is.
So, just to recap...

Megan Fox as April O'Neil
Danny Woodburn as Splinter
William Fichtner as Shredder
Mos Def as Baxter Stockman
and Michael Bay is producing the movie.

...I propose we start calling this film Adolescent Genetically-Modified Martial Artist Tortoises because it's just sounding like a bad knock-off by this point.

I still don't understand why this old cartoons are so important to you. I loved them the same as you and still don't care about this films. If they are good, well good for me, if not, next please.

I still don't understand why this old cartoons are so important to you. I loved them the same as you and still don't care about this films. If they are good, well good for me, if not, next please.
That's how I feel, but it doesn't make sense to me to turn Shredder into a suit who was apparently a colonel if this is a movie for kids. It would make more sense for the weirdo in spikes and a purple cape to appeal if they're making a kids movie.

For me, it's not that the cartoons are important, but just how bad the Transformers movies have been. Not even bad in their fidelity to the cartoons, but just how bad they are in general as films. The more I hear about this movie, the more it sounds like it's going to be just as bad, if not worse.

I wonder how can you live in peace because there is a LOT of bad movies in the world.
My main complaint is that I'll bet most of the forum will go and see this movie on opening weekend and contribute to it being the number one opening movie that week. They will do this knowing it will suck. They are the primary reason that Michael Bay still has a career.

My main complaint is that I'll bet most of the forum will go and see this movie on opening weekend and contribute to it being the number one opening movie that week. They will do this knowing it will suck. They are the primary reason that Michael Bay still has a career.
Nope, I stopped at TF1 and won't be to another Michael Bay film again.

Speak for yourself, man. I'll do the same thing I did with TF2 and 3: watch them for free. TF2 I rented while I worked at Blockbuster, TF3 I downloaded. I'll likely do the same with this.

So who else saw the script for this train crash? It seemed okay up until the part where it is revealed that Schroeder is an alien from Dimension X....yeah. Also in the original draft Krang only had like ONE line in the entire script! The MAIN antagonist! This is gonna be Rifftrax gold.

I'll see it because it's bad and sometimes that's good. I also get into all movies free so it won't contribute a cent.

I am probably going to see this anyway, mostly because in the terrible script I spoiled I read Bebop and Rocksteady were in it. I at least want to see if the effects live up to my imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.