Supervillainous 69

Wrong franchise.

"Yes sir, would you like to try one of our Make-your-own Grand SlaaaAAAAAUUUGGHGHGHLGFLJFLJLFLLLLL..."

So when you say he hasn't hurt anyone, you don't count innocent civilians at Denny's?
Perhaps Denny's had a promo gimmick with plastic skulls or skull-like paraphernalia, and he was all, "Your kind can get skulls delivered take-out? Awesome!" and then "convinced" the henchies to steal the whole supply of them from the restaurant to build him a throne?

--Patrick

Zappit

Staff member
I think it's clear that he didn't hurt anyone on the ship. The Denny's staff and patrons, however...

Dave

Staff member
There are no innocents at Denny's. Like a small and annoying hell, you don't choose to go to Denny's, you wind up there.
A few years ago I was taking a Greyhound bus from point A to point B when bad weather closed the roads down. Unlike today, the company was under so compunctions to really do anything to help so I found myself stranded in a smallish town. Most everyone else found themselves lodging of some sort, but I had very little money. I went to a Denny's and ordered a soda and proceeded to sit there, reading the one book I had with me, even though I'd finished it twice already on the trip. A manager came by and asked what was up and when I told him they brought me a meal on the house and he personally put me up at his house for the night.

Denny's gets a bad rap but I'll never forget the generosity of that place and the people who made an unbearable situation bearable.

Perkins, now...That place is a shithole.

Dave

Staff member
I wonder if it compares to some of the crappier Shoney's that I've been at? None of the Denny's I've been at are really worthy of my joke, if I'm honest.
Let's just cut the crap and go right to the bottom of the barrel.

Mutha,

Fucking.

Waffle House!

GasBandit

Staff member
Clearly none of you have ever experienced the gutwrenching horror that is The Kettle.

Huh, might be because a google search tells me they're not as big a chain as I thought. Seems to only be a central TX thing.

I'm just picturing the cast sitting down to a grand slam breakfast after a busy day of heisting, kidnapping, and all around evil.

And it is hilarious.