Supervillainous 45

In my head in the last panel the dog is going "...noooooo..." In very, very small font below the other bubbles...

I especially love chad's expression in the third panel. He's like "Yeah. I destroy worlds for bacon. No big."

The son seems so excited that he has dislocated both of his shoulders.
I almost see him in the nonexistent panel 5 with his arms still over his head saying, "Cripes that hurt...so much!"

--Patrick

Zappit

Staff member
The son seems so excited that he has dislocated both of his shoulders.
I almost see him in the nonexistent panel 5 with his arms still over his head saying, "Cripes that hurt...so much!"

--Patrick
Those aren't dislocated shoulders. He's arching his back and his arms are arching up and back, too. It's a position a body can easily reach.

Dear Zappit,

I read a lot of webcomics, mostly because of a group of yahoos I hang out with online. Out of all of them, there are maybe four or five that I'm actually excited for the updates. This is one of them.

Sincerely,
Fun Size

Those aren't dislocated shoulders. He's arching his back and his arms are arching up and back, too. It's a position a body can easily reach.
I'm not criticizing the art. Really, I'm not. His face is just SOOOOO EXCITED. He must have really wanted a dog.
Also, I was making a call-out to your duocorn strip. :)

--Patrick