Export thread

Supervillainous 45

Zappit

Zappit

strawman

strawman

In my head in the last panel the dog is going "...noooooo..." In very, very small font below the other bubbles...

Shawn

Shawn

I especially love chad's expression in the third panel. He's like "Yeah. I destroy worlds for bacon. No big."

PatrThom

PatrThom

The son seems so excited that he has dislocated both of his shoulders.
I almost see him in the nonexistent panel 5 with his arms still over his head saying, "Cripes that hurt...so much!"

--Patrick

Zappit

Zappit

The son seems so excited that he has dislocated both of his shoulders.
I almost see him in the nonexistent panel 5 with his arms still over his head saying, "Cripes that hurt...so much!"

--Patrick
Those aren't dislocated shoulders. He's arching his back and his arms are arching up and back, too. It's a position a body can easily reach.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Dear Zappit,

I read a lot of webcomics, mostly because of a group of yahoos I hang out with online. Out of all of them, there are maybe four or five that I'm actually excited for the updates. This is one of them.

Sincerely,
Fun Size

PatrThom

PatrThom

Those aren't dislocated shoulders. He's arching his back and his arms are arching up and back, too. It's a position a body can easily reach.
I'm not criticizing the art. Really, I'm not. His face is just SOOOOO EXCITED. He must have really wanted a dog.
Also, I was making a call-out to your duocorn strip. :)

--Patrick