Supervillainous 326

Dave

Staff member
I think it would be confusing to have two daughters who are actually the same person. And wouldn't her being stuck in the timeline have some effect on the timeline itself?

wouldn't her being stuck in the timeline have some effect on the timeline itself?
Not really. At some point in the future, the younger one goes back in time, and we're back down to only one daughter.
...unless she's from an alternate timeline. Then all bets are off.

--Patrick

Well she is now, really. The future she's from got prevented when she won the war for Earth. So present Kaley could presumably, let's say, get a tattoo and it wouldn't show up on Future Kaley because this Future Kaley isn't from THIS future. Not anymore.

Well she is now, really. The future she's from got prevented when she won the war for Earth. So present Kaley could presumably, let's say, get a tattoo and it wouldn't show up on Future Kaley because this Future Kaley isn't from THIS future. Not anymore.
That's what she wants you to think.

I don't think we've seen enough time travel in this comic to suppose the foundation and theory.

If only we knew the creator and could ask them what model of time travel this comic subscribes to...

I don't think we've seen enough time travel in this comic to suppose the foundation and theory.

If only we knew the creator and could ask them what model of time travel this comic subscribes to...
Hey now, literally all characters in this comic are travelling through time. Just like you and me. It's not because it's at a fixed rate and in one direction that it isn't travel. :D