Supervillainous 185

Gotta wonder how the kids are gonna do with Young Pugenstein, there.
"What did you get from the monster, Chad?"

--Patrick

Zappit

Staff member
Pat, I swear you must have your eyes on the Hal Happenings section at all times, because you always seem to get a comment up within five minutes of a new strip getting posted, no matter what time it goes up.

I find that fascinating.

Pat, I swear you must have your eyes on the Hal Happenings section at all times, because you always seem to get a comment up within five minutes of a new strip getting posted, no matter what time it goes up.

I find that fascinating.
Truth? You somehow manage to post updates right as I'm checking/logging in. Sure, I check the forum quite often throughout the day, much like @GasBandit or @figmentPez do, but for some reason I'll get kicked offline (like just now, when the weekly hotel code for the wifi was reset, just like they do every Sunday), and once I log back in again, what do I see? SV update posted 4min ago, better go check it out.

I noticed the coincidence as well, but it's like secretly watching a coworker toss a paper scrumple into a wastebasket: "Maybe he'll miss this time. Nope. How about now? Nope. Ooo, this time?"

--Patrick