Export thread

Supergirl

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

CBS released this today:

I can't say I'm terribly impressed, seems like it's a little too heavy on the teen girl drama (but maybe that's what they're going for). It honestly feels like the parody SNL video of Black Widow's movie.

PatrThom

PatrThom

It actually doesn't look too bad. The "drama" may be CollegeTeen-level, but at least the series maturity is a few levels above "That's So Raven," for instance. It could become the grown-up version of "The Secret Life of Alex Mack."

--Patrick

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I'm sure I'll end up giving it a couple episodes to see if it's any good, but it definitely hasn't struck me as the Flash previews did (and man does that show deliver).

phil

phil

So this is same universe as Man Of steel, right? But Flash and Arrow would still be different unless they decide to change that down the road. Between this and the MarvelCU this is almost becoming as hard to keep up with as actual comics.

Gryfter

Gryfter

So this is same universe as Man Of steel, right? But Flash and Arrow would still be different unless they decide to change that down the road. Between this and the MarvelCU this is almost becoming as hard to keep up with as actual comics.
DC/WB movies and television universes are completely separate from each other, so..nope... nothing to do with Man of Steel (honestly the bright colors should have given it away). It could cross into the CW shows (Arrow; Flash; Legends ) but not the movies.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Meh. Neither Arrow or Flash did it for me, and this is by the same creative teams right? I don't know. Probably a pass for me.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I'll probably give it a few episodes, see if it grows on me.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Yeah, the first look wasn't terrible, but it had some iffy parts. I've give the first few episodes a try.

Personally, I'm curious to see how things turn out with the guy that Kara confides her secret identity to. That's supposed to be Winslow Schott, better known as the Superman villain Toyman.

figmentPez

figmentPez

It looks like less drama than Smallville, to be honest.

Frank

Frank

Like most super hero tv shows, the cheap special effects just don't do it for me.

At least it'll be better than Powers, which none of us will ever speak of again.

fade

fade

Meh. Neither Arrow or Flash did it for me, and this is by the same creative teams right? I don't know. Probably a pass for me.
I'm still surprised you didn't go for Arrow. The Flash I can understand--it's far cornier, and it's disappointing for a Flash fan. But Arrow (well, the first two seasons anyway) were pretty good.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm still surprised you didn't go for Arrow. The Flash I can understand--it's far cornier, and it's disappointing for a Flash fan. But Arrow (well, the first two seasons anyway) were pretty good.
Yeah, I really don't know. I'm even more surprised by Flash because it seems like everyone is loving it.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I too am surprised that you don't like Flash. It's just great, and as a Flash fan, not disappointing to me at all. Flash has never been gritty and realistic and was a little corny. I wouldn't like the show as much as I do if it wasn't a touch corny.

As for the Supergirl show, I noted this in the comic book news thread. Supergirl looks like she'll be a better Superman than Superman currently.

figmentPez

figmentPez

and it's disappointing for a Flash fan.
Wait, wut? Are you saying this as a personal disappointment? Because I know that I'm a Flash fan, and I think it's absolutely fantastic. This is what I want the Flash to be.

fade

fade

Two tropes I could do without: 1) I just want to be normal! and 2) The general public can't handle finding out about X![DOUBLEPOST=1431611047,1431610853][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait, wut? Are you saying this as a personal disappointment? Because I know that I'm a Flash fan, and I think it's absolutely fantastic. This is what I want the Flash to be.
Well, of course. I can't really speak for everyone. Why are you guys assuming I want him to be dark and gritty? I just don't find the actor appealing, and don't think the portrayal is very Barry-like. The bad guys lack most of the appeal of the Rogues. I admit I didn't make it more than like 5 episodes in, but if it takes more than that, I think I'm a little justified. Really, though, it's mostly the acting and the lack of chemistry I find unappealing.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I don't know what show you're watching, but Barry certainly doesn't whine about not being normal. He actually revels in his power and has fun with it most the time.

I'm not even sure what you're referring in point 2.

fade

fade

I don't know what show you're watching, but Barry certainly doesn't whine about not being normal. He actually revels in his power and has fun with it most the time.

I'm not even sure what you're referring in point 2.
That was about the Supergirl trailer.

Covar

Covar

Wait, was I supposed to be disappointed by the Flash?

Supergirl trailer looked pretty good. Considering these first looks are usually made mostly from the pilot, I'm pretty excited for it. College-teen-girl drama on a show about a young girl with a world famous cousin trying to make her own way in the world? I can't imagine why they would go that route.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I think I know how this was pitched to the network: Buffy meets Superman.

evilmike

evilmike

I think I know how this was pitched to the network: Buffy meets Superman.
Wasn't that also the pitch for Smallville? ;)

jwhouk

jwhouk

And the problem with that was....?

The one thing that surprised me was that it was CBS that picked this up.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Smallville lasted ten seasons too long.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Smallville lasted ten seasons too long.
Would you say it pivoted at the tornado? Or at some other point?
'cuz for me I think it was the tornado.

For @ThatNickGuy : The Smallville Tornado.
Huh. Didn't realize that was the end of the first season.

--Patrick

figmentPez

figmentPez

I liked Smallville.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Supergirl doesn't look too bad. I'll probably plan to give it a shot, then forget to watch it, let it get too far ahead for me to watch the first episodes on the website, plan to watch it when it comes on Netflix, add it to my watch list once it goes on Netflix, and then months later still fail to begin watching it ...

On a related note, I really need to start Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at some point.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I liked Smallville.
It wasn't bad. But after the 1st season ended, it took off in a direction other than what I'd been hoping.

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

Ok, sure, a bit of teen drama, but...This looks and sounds pretty much exactly the way a "modern" Superman story could go as far as I'm concerned. I thought it was a movie at first and thought, wow, cheap effects; then it turned out to be a tv show, I was OK with them. I could see myself liking this show far more and more easily than Man of Steel :p

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

When Superman Returns came out, I felt that they would have done better with the cast of Smallville. But still they would have needed a better script than Routh had to work with.

Bowielee

Bowielee

When Superman Returns came out, I felt that they would have done better with the cast of Smallville. But still they would have needed a better script than Routh had to work with.
That's the thing about Superman Returns. I LOVED Brandon Routh's performance. If the movie wasn't boring as hell with the usual "Lex wants property" generic storyline, I would have loved it.[DOUBLEPOST=1431704157,1431704123][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I do have to add that the "superkid" went a long way towards negatively coloring that movie for me.

Covar

Covar

That's the thing about Superman Returns. I LOVED Brandon Routh's performance. If the movie wasn't boring as hell with the usual "Lex wants property" generic storyline, I would have loved it.[DOUBLEPOST=1431704157,1431704123][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I do have to add that the "superkid" went a long way towards negatively coloring that movie for me.
Just like the other Superman movies at that point it was excellently cast, and burdened by a bad script. In Returns case it was burdened by half the script being taken directly from the Donner films and the other half being straight up garbage.

I've enjoyed Routh immensely in everything else I've seen him in, so sad to realize that he could have been a great Superman, given a better script and some hair dye.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

He's a lot of fun in the CW shows as Ray Palmer, and I thought he was hilarious in Zack and Miri. It's exactly what you said, the guy just got burned by a bad script, but I think he did the best he could with it.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I enjoyed Routh's Superman more than Welling's or Cavill's. Granted, I gave up on Smallville during Season 1 (too teeny-drama for me), but I felt like Welling didn't have a lot of range, though he was good at the "aw, shucks" parts of Clark Kent. A lot of the time he came off as a little to much like a Zoolander male model; pretty but usually looks confused. Meanwhile, Cavill's Superman feels very...cold to me. Like he was raised by Brando's Jor-El instead of the Kents. (Any Kents-pick your favorite.) I think Routh's Superman would be celebrated more if the script hadn't been so weak (and the kid thing....ugh.) His Clark wasn't too corny and his Superman wasn't too grim.

figmentPez

figmentPez

It wasn't bad. But after the 1st season ended, it took off in a direction other than what I'd been hoping.
I think various seasons and episodes took off in about 20 different directions that I hated. Still, on the whole, I enjoyed it more than I was frustrated by it. There was a lot of good there, and some of the episodes were absolutely fantastic. It was a mixed bag, and not what I most wanted in a Superman series, but it was fun.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I always liked Reeve, I think he was the best at the rift in personality between Supes/Kent. He managed to look small and meek as Kent, but big and powerful (as best as he could) as Supes.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I think it's safe to say that Christopher Reeve is the pinnacle of Superman, and all other comparisons are second to him. That's how I usually go about it.

Dave

Dave

Pass. The pop music and teeny-bopper angsty shit just doesn't fit DC. Looks abysmal.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Pass. The pop music and teeny-bopper angsty shit just doesn't fit DC. Looks abysmal.
Doesn't fit DC? That's all they've been doing on-screen since 2001.

(Okay, Nolan's triology was less teen and more AAAAAANGST, but everything else, yes.)

Dave

Dave

Doesn't fit DC? That's all they've been doing on-screen since 2001.

(Okay, Nolan's triology was less teen and more AAAAAANGST, but everything else, yes.)
Teeny-bopper angst. It's different than the rest. But the poppy music and Mean Girls-like vibe just turn me way off.

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

No one even mentions Dean Cain. Teri Hatcher was a great Lois Lane.

I probably watched Smallville just for Kristin Kreuk's hair and eyes.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Teeny-bopper angst. It's different than the rest. But the poppy music and Mean Girls-like vibe just turn me way off.
You turned it off after the first minute didn't you? I had a similar reaction until it got to the actual super hero stuff. I'm not saying this is going to be the greatest thing ever, but god damn it if we don't need a decent super hero show that is actually targeted at women in a way that doesn't treat the heroine as an idot. So far all we've really had is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I'd say Smallville was full of teeny-bopper angst and pop music, too. I haven't watched Arrow yet or Flash, but isn't that a signature of the CW shows (pop, angst)? It either last season or this past season Arrow had the "Tiger Beat" style posters.

I'm not saying your wrong about Supergirl, I just think DC has been drawing from the "teen-pop" well for the past decade.

Covar

Covar

I liked Dean Cain. Lois & Clark was a lot of fun.

I'm seriously baffled by people getting upset about "teen-angst" in Supergirl. I get if it's not your thing, but Supergirl is perfect for the genre.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

At least it's not the obnoxious grimdark path the DC movies seem to be going down.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I'm not saying this is going to be the greatest thing ever, but god damn it if we don't need a decent super hero show that is actually targeted at women in a way that doesn't treat the heroine as an idot.
THIS. This is what I'm hoping for and why I'll try it for a few episodes.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I think it's safe to say that Christopher Reeve is the pinnacle of Superman, and all other comparisons are second to him. That's how I usually go about it.
I agree that he's the best actor that's ever played the role, but I have to stop short of saying that the character he played is the best Superman.
I probably watched Smallville just for Kristin Kreuk's hair and eyes.
I gave "Wizard of Earthsea" slightly more of a chance just because of her involvement.
Oh, how wrong I was.

--Patrick

chris

chris

OK, lets assume I'm an idiot. Doesn't teen angst mean being a teenager with depression and not a twenty something who wants more in her life and search for her place in the world?

The show itself looks not bad, the costume has a nice classic supergirl look. It can be a decent modern adaptation and this first look don't turn me right away but I will wait until the release of the first three episodes to see if I like it or not.

What happened to Superman by the way? It looks like he vanished or something.

Dei

Dei

I think saying teen angst and teen depression are the same is pretty inaccurate.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I think saying teen angst and teen depression are the same is pretty inaccurate.
It's more like, "What ever will I do with all these hormones and feeeeeelings???"

--Patrick

Covar

Covar

What happened to Superman by the way? It looks like he vanished or something.
From what I can tell she's in a different city than Metropolis. So he's just not around, which is a very smart move.

I think people are just using teen angst as a catch all for CWisms

Celt Z

Celt Z

I think people are just using teen angst as a catch all for CWisms
I don't know why that is.

:D

PatrThom

PatrThom

I don't know why that is.
DawsYao.jpg

I don't think I ever noticed the resemblance before.

--Patrick

Jay

Jay

Sure are lots of superhero shows these past few years.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Sure are lots of ghost witch vampire zombie superhero shows these past few years.

Jay

Jay

Need more entertainment like John Oliver IMO.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I'd say Smallville was full of teeny-bopper angst and pop music, too. I haven't watched Arrow yet or Flash, but isn't that a signature of the CW shows (pop, angst)? It either last season or this past season Arrow had the "Tiger Beat" style posters.

I'm not saying your wrong about Supergirl, I just think DC has been drawing from the "teen-pop" well for the past decade.
Flash isn't too bad about the CW drama, save for things concerning Iris (who's easily the weakest character anyway), but what I've seen of Arrow (s1 and most of s2 before I couldn't handle it anymore) was loaded with it.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Flash isn't too bad about the CW drama, save for things concerning Iris (who's easily the weakest character anyway), but what I've seen of Arrow (s1 and most of s2 before I couldn't handle it anymore) was loaded with it.
Most of that came from ugh... "Speedy". I still hate that character. I still maintain that every line of dialogue ever uttered by her can be summed up as "EVERYBODIE'S LYING TO ME, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I mean, everyone was, but she was such a whiny little snot about it.
The rest of the family drama revolved more around espionage and whether or not he could trust his mother given her shady dealings, not whiny bullcrap. Laurel too, to a certain extent. But mostly, I found it to be centered on Ollie and his struggle to define himself as either an agent of vengeance or justice.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Most of that came from ugh... "Speedy". I still hate that character. I still maintain that every line of dialogue ever uttered by her can be summed up as "EVERYBODIE'S LYING TO ME, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I mean, everyone was, but she was such a whiny little snot about it.
The rest of the family drama revolved more around espionage and whether or not he could trust his mother given her shady dealings, not whiny bullcrap. Laurel too, to a certain extent. But mostly, I found it to be centered on Ollie and his struggle to define himself as either an agent of vengeance or justice.
I think that was the problem for me, is every time something in the family would get interesting his sister would show up and I would immediately lose interest.

Also for whatever reason they refuse to get a wig that doesn't look like a used-up broom for Ollie's hair in flashbacks. I've seen pics from season 3's flashbacks and he looks hilariously stupid. It's a little thing, I know, but it bugs me.

evilmike

evilmike

No one even mentions Dean Cain.
It looks like someone hasn't forgotten him...

He's cast as Kara's adoptive father.

Her adoptive mother? Helen Slater.
(via Screenrant)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Cain won't be Savage again?

figmentPez

figmentPez

Cain won't be Savage again?
Oh thank God. That version of Vandal Savage was awful.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Dave wants Supergirl: Buckets of Blood.

Dave

Dave

I'd watch that. Depending on how they did it.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I'm sure if Supergirl was going to be one of the current DC movies, that's exactly what we'd be getting. Frank Miller's Supergirl, directed by Zach Snyder.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Frank Miller's Supergirl, directed by Zach Snyder.
Bite your tongue!

PatrThom

PatrThom

Dave wants Supergirl: Buckets of Blood.
I'd watch that. Depending on how they did it.
Starring @WasabiPoptart ?

--Patrick

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Frank Miller's Supergirl, directed by Zach Snyder.
Like this, but with darker colors?

@Li3n

@Li3n

Like this, but with darker colors?

Nah, that outfit doesn't scream prostitute enough...

Bowielee

Bowielee

I never understood how anyone thought that Miller's art was good. It always looked like it was done by a palsied monkey.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I never understood how anyone thought that Miller's art was good. It always looked like it was done by a palsied monkey.
His earlier stuff was good, like Dark Knight Returns and arguably Sin City.

It's just that it's...gradually gotten worse since then.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Yeah, his earlier stuff looked better. I've particularly got to mention the Wolverine in Japan mini-series, which he drew while Chris Claremont wrote.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

figmentPez

figmentPez

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Wait...is that the actual actors from the shows?

figmentPez

figmentPez

Wait...is that the actual actors from the shows?
Yes. It's a photoshoot for Variety, it can't be taken as an indication that the shows are going to be connected.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

See, I've -never- liked the art in Dark Knight Returns. It's just bad bad bad. Sin City the badness at least attributed to the overall shitty atmosphere of Sin City.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Yes. It's a photoshoot for Variety, it can't be taken as an indication that the shows are going to be connected.
Still a crazy fun photo, though. :)

Frank

Frank

See, I've -never- liked the art in Dark Knight Returns. It's just bad bad bad. Sin City the badness at least attributed to the overall shitty atmosphere of Sin City.
Frank Miller does black and white and silhouettes pretty well. Otherwise, his art is VERY amateurish.

Fun Size

Fun Size

I don't watch Flash and I'm not sure about Supergirl yet, but this is the cutest damned thing I've seen in a long time.

fade

fade

Hmm... you guys all hate Miller's art (the only good thing about Miller) but liked Kelly Jones's shitty style... I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Hmm... you guys all hate Miller's art (the only good thing about Miller) but liked Kelly Jones's shitty style... I don't think we can be friends anymore.
I can accept not liking Jones' style and liking Miller's style. But I will never accept that Miller's art is good. I never claimed to call Jones' style good, just that I liked it aesthetically, but I'm not going to call it good.

Saying I like something and saying it's good are two separate things.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I would say Miller's style is definitely distinctive, but would I call it good? Ehhhhh...sometimes it's better than others, even on the same page.

Covar

Covar

his layouts are top notch, or at least they were. I stay away from his stuff mostly.

Although All-Star Batman & Robin is one of the funniest things I've read.

fade

fade

My favorite newer penciller is Jake Wyatt, hands down. Babs Tarr is good too.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Esad Ribic's work is absolutely fantastic.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I will now refer to that skull as a "Día de los Huevos" mask.

--Patrick

figmentPez

figmentPez

Personally, I'm curious to see how things turn out with the guy that Kara confides her secret identity to. That's supposed to be Winslow Schott, better known as the Superman villain Toyman.
I'm more curious about the guy heading up the secret government agency, that's Hank Henshaw, better known as the Cyborg Superman.

figmentPez

figmentPez

More serious shots from the Flash / Supergirl photoshoot:

evilmike

evilmike

I'm concerned about the tone of the new show. It's almost as if the star and the producers don't understand they're in the DC universe. Where's the grimdark? ;)

(via io9)

fade

fade

That is one muted costume, though.

Covar

Covar

Looking at the promotional shots a few posts above with her and Flash I think that has more to do with the natural lighting and lack of post processing. It is pretty inline with Arrow and Flash's costumes though, which are designed by the same person as Supergirl's.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

I'm concerned about the tone of the new show. It's almost as if the star and the producers don't understand they're in the DC universe. Where's the grimdark? ;)
Honestly, the DC TV shows seem to have been spared that fate. Arrow can get a bit dark and it started grim, but it's pulled back from the rough beginning while maintaining a certain level of darkness appropriate to Green Arrow. The Flash, on the other hand, has for the most part been fun and really joyous with its feel.

evilmike

evilmike

CBS has released a first look at The Red Tornado, who will be appearing on Supergirl:

(via io9)

PatrThom

PatrThom

Red Tornado? Really?
Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while.

--Patrick

Tiger Tsang

Tiger Tsang

Meh, this is one of those situations where actual footage and not 'On Set' photos needs to be applied

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

And the news is branding the Tornado as a villain.

I am disappointed that the first Red Tornado won't be the cleaning lady with a bucket on her head.

fade

fade

Red Tornado? Really?
Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while.

--Patrick
He was the team leader on the excellent Young Justice series, and appeared in the Justice League Unlimited series.

Frank

Frank

That looks like Star Trek TOS levels of shitty alien makeup.

fade

fade

I like the way the costume looks like one big vent.

Bowielee

Bowielee

That looks like Star Trek TOS levels of shitty alien makeup.
I thought the Flash and Arrow's costumes looked like assbutt when the first pictures were released, We'll have to see how it looks in action before making any judgement.

evilmike

evilmike

Even though Supergirl isn't sharing a universe with the Flash or the Green Arrow, she is apparently sharing a universe with another TV show:
Parks and Rec

After all, Perd Hapley is doing the news.
perd on supergirl.jpg

Celt Z

Celt Z

Even though Supergirl isn't sharing a universe with the Flash or the Green Arrow, she is apparently sharing a universe with another TV show:
Parks and Rec

After all, Perd Hapley is doing the news.
View attachment 19716
I was thinking the same thing last night! I expected the last name to say "Knope", not "Willis".

evilmike

evilmike

Hank Henshaw -- Wow. I did not see that reveal coming. That was certainly a King Shark level moment.

J'onn J'onzz, the Martian Manhunter

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

There is only one TV Universe. And sooner or later Supergirl WILL be assimilated. :D

figmentPez

figmentPez

There is only one TV Universe. And sooner or later Supergirl WILL be assimilated. :D
I thought Supergirl was already part of the Perd Hapley universe, and was headed for a crossover with Parks and Recreation.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Hank Henshaw -- Wow. I did not see that reveal coming. That was certainly a King Shark level moment.

I saw this last night and wanted to post it! It was a cool reveal!
I thought Supergirl was already part of the Perd Hapley universe, and was headed for a crossover with Parks and Recreation.
Leslie Knope working with Supergirl....:aaah:

Gryfter

Gryfter

Totally agree, was waiting for the expected reveal with a character named Hank Henshaw. This show just got world's better. At this point I am fine with them letting Berlanti do whatever he wants with the DC characters... he gets them.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Totally agree, was waiting for the expected reveal with a character named Hank Henshaw. This show just got world's better. At this point I am fine with them letting Berlanti do whatever he wants with the DC characters... he gets them.
And this still leaves the door open for Hank Henshaw to do his thing later...

Yeah, when he mentioned the "s-word" i was all "wait... he doesn't mean... OMG... NAISSSSSS"

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Since I just watched the last episode that's discussed here, this seems like the right point of thread resurrection. Just gotta do a little pasting and ...

I stayed spoiler-free, so Episode 7's twist was a surprise to me. And considering I was expecting someone else (because of the character's name) and got one of my favorite characters instead, I'm probably biased, but I think the show really took off from that point. :D A lot more story possibilities opened up.
As I was hoping, my wife was overjoyed :D. She kind of predicted it though, but she wasn't sure until just before it was revealed.

I loved Human for a Day. It's a jam packed episode too.
Only part of the episode I didn't like was Win (Wyn? spelling?) and his nice guy bullshit. Oh boo hoo, James and Kara hugged. 1. You know she likes him, 2. they were hugging they are friends, friends do that and you'd know if you had any, and 3. even if something was going on, it's none of your fucking business. "I'm disappointed in Kara," fuck you, Win. I really hope this potato sack never becomes the love interest.

But other than that, yeah, a lot of good stuff going on. I usually hate "I lost my powers" episodes of things, but this one was pretty solid. The DEO subplot was fine, and Kara had some excellent moments. Melissa Benoist has really been the strongest part of the show. I appreciate that the title of the episode didn't bother patronizing the viewer. The robbery scene was great and I loved how Kara reacted to it afterward back at the office. Between this and last episode, Cat is growing on me. Before it felt like the actress was fighting the script; now some equilibrium seems to have been reached.

That'll probably be it for the night, looking forward to what goes on next though.

BAM! Now this thread can plow ahead with continued discussion of season 1 and be set for season 2 ... just like me!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

On ep13 of s1, and it's an adaptation of For The Man Who Has Everything. Season's gotten pretty solid up to this point, now to see if they do as well as Justice League did.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

On ep13 of s1, and it's an adaptation of For The Man Who Has Everything. Season's gotten pretty solid up to this point, now to see if they do as well as Justice League did.
You're gonna finish it before I get halfway :p.

I'm just good so long as I finish it before Luke Cage gets on Netflix, so we can finish that before The Flash season 2 hits Netflix, so we can finish that in close proximity to the new seasons starting and pray that my new computer is powerful enough to overcome the garbage that is the CW website so we can actually keep up with The Flash and Supergirl while they're airing.

I have a plan!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

It helps that I can just watch whenever I want because I have nobody to binge shows with.

Oh. I made myself sad.

Celt Z

Celt Z

But you have us and multiple threads to talk about your binge-watching!

I usually binge solo, too, and Mr. Z ends up watching later (if at all), so I feel your pain.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Hey, I'm guilty too. I binged Breaking Bad two years ago and have been struggling to get my wife to watch it all. At this point it's like an episode a month.

Supergirl, episode 8. What baby boomer wrote the Catco plot? Print all the emails--the most inefficient possible way of searching through them all. Put the hacker gizmo in the computer ... monitor. Yeah, that'll do it.

But the actual important stuff in the episode was solid. I'm glad they decided to quit hitting the reset button on Cat's character development. Supergirl really has a lot more shit to deal with since she can actually remember Krypton (and wow, that confrontation with the hologram; I knew that thing was going to be a problem later emotionally).
Also:

I love how she says this so dismissively, as if that's the most obvious fact that everyone should know.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Max Lord is such a cartoony, Snidely Whiplash villain its actually become hilarious.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Also Perd Hapley being the Convenient News Anchor is killing me.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Flash/Supergirl crossover episode is the best thing.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Also Perd Hapley being the Convenient News Anchor is killing me.
I read that the actor only takes news anchor roles, so he's actually a new guys in a ton of things.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I love how she says this so dismissively, as if that's the most obvious fact that everyone should know.
*coughcoughSNYDERcough*

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

*coughcoughSNYDERcough*
I posted that screencap on Tumblr last night.

Today I checked; it has almost 200 notes and almost every comment and tag is some butthurt Snyder fan telling me to get rekt :D.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Also, watched episode 9 tonight.

I really wish they hadn't backpedaled on
Cat figuring out Kara is Supergirl

It was a nice moment the previous episode, and I feel like they ditched the emotional relevance for a clever but unnecessary moment near the end of the next episode.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Episode 10 was good but frustrating. I really think the episode could've hung on the whole Toyman plot, rather than rushing in the infiltration plot as well. Took some of the wind out of the climax at the toy convention, like it had to be done in a hurry.

If this was Win's big moment, I'm still of the opinion that he needs to grow up. Yeah, sometimes people fall for their friends. And if their friends don't reciprocate, it's weird for a little, but then you move on with your life like an adult. Gotta give credit to the show for not throwing in the "just give him a chance" crap. In fact, I'd appreciate more scenes of the sisters just being people like at the end of this episode.

Also

Every time Kara or Alex tried to convince J'onn that he could be his true self, J'onn's reason should've been "We don't have the budget for that." :D

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

We watched episode 11 last night. That was my favorite episode so far. I like that each time Supergirl showed up, the baddie tried to run ASAP like "welp, that's out of my league!" It was good to see more of you-kn0w-who's stuff and Supergirl's plea at the end was great.

The Cat story was good too. She's growing on me.

"She's available!" :D Of course, in usual superhero fashion, something bad is going to happen to either cancel or interrupt the date.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I've been quiet, probably because we took a couple nights' break, but also because the last few episodes were really good and we just kept rolling.

I was dreading the Bizarro episodes, but that was really well done. For the Girl Who Has Everything makes more sense than the Superman version since Clark has zero memory of Krypton. I can't see his ideal fantasy being anything but Pa Kent being alive while he hangs out on the farm and is married to Lois, but Kara's fantasy being Krypton makes perfect sense.

But then we got to "Solitude" and the baby boomer writer is back again. Somehow this hacker virus attacked "the mainframe." I was looking forward to

Braniac

Because I've only seen the character's incarnations appear in the DCAU, but the actor was awful and even this version of the idea was terrible.

And then ... the last few minutes of the episode were excellent.

Kara and James scene; I appreciate that she was honest with him, but also gave him the go-ahead. And then, it didn't matter because Lucy sees that Supergirl isn't the problem, so James's explanation would just make it worse if it wasn't over. And I'm glad it's over because they never really seemed to like each other. But her shutdown was great.

Then, Kara forgives J'onn, and Alex reveals she's the one who killed Astra, and just breaks. I know it was the guilt eating at her and she's relieved, but it almost looked like Kara was going to storm past her. Instead she takes on the role of big sister for a change because of just how badly Alex needed it then, and holding J'onn's hand ...

I wish those last few minutes had been the end to a stronger episode. The Fortress of Solitude was cool, and I liked that the little robot helper was old hat to Kara. Clark was probably more freaked out by it.

Assistance please from those who've watched it--when the World's Finest episode pops up, is it okay to not be caught up on The Flash yet? We're only halfway through season 2 (just past the Christmas episode) and can't proceed until it hits Netflix. Are there any spoilers for late-season 2 Flash or can we just keep watching?

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I wouldn't say there's any major spoilers, Barry falls into their universe while working on getting faster. I don't think he really mentions anything specific about the story Flash was telling at the time.

Covar

Covar

World's Finest aired much earlier than the corresponding Flash episode. You'll be fine. Especially if you've started season 2.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I wouldn't say there's any major spoilers, Barry falls into their universe while working on getting faster. I don't think he really mentions anything specific about the story Flash was telling at the time.
Cool; thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1474515008,1474514921][/DOUBLEPOST]
World's Finest aired much earlier than the corresponding Flash episode. You'll be fine. Especially if you've started season 2.
Yeah, we got a ways in before falling too far behind to keep up with CW.com. The last episode we saw was when

Iris and Wally's mom died

Hopefully when they do the triple crossover in these seasons they get the timing sorted out.

Covar

Covar

Cool; thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1474515008,1474514921][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah, we got a ways in before falling too far behind to keep up with CW.com. The last episode we saw was when

Iris and Wally's mom died

Hopefully when they do the triple crossover in these seasons they get the timing sorted out.
It will, as it will be an actual crossover. No one from Supergirl makes their way into Flash, it's just you don't see what leads Barry to their Earth until much later in the season, and then it gets like one line tops.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Props to the show for utilizing red kryptonite this way, showing it as a mind-altering drug or an onset of mental illness. J'onn and Alex react like mature adults who understand this isn't Kara, and everyone else reacts the way people normally do n real life when someone is having this kind of problem.

Next episode ... kinda of stupid stuff, but I see that was just a means to and end in setting up stuff for another season.

Tomorrow, the crossover!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

World's Finest: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH that was so fucking great!

The two of them geeking out over each other's worlds, and the hilarious little moments, and them both zipping off together--so much fun! That was definitely my favorite episode. There were so many cute bits, and just, James the Jelly was funny, and Cat's hint that yeah, she still knows after the MM reveal.

They even took that dumb scene from the end of the first Spider-man movie and made good on it. Such an awesome episode.

We'll finish the season tomorrow with the last two episodes.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

And this part!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Season 1 done!

I'm not going to nitpick any of the dumb stuff, except that there was no reason to bring Superman into it just to drop him. The excuse that he was off-world would've been fine, having him affected by Myriad didn't make any sense.

I want to hear your position on Cat at the end of the season.
Cat definitely grew on me and I think her being terrible early on was just a symptom of the show not being good for the first handful of episodes. Now I'm bummed that they could only get Calista Flockhart back for six episodes of season 2. I guess it's a good thing they wrote them apart a little at the end of season 1, since they're going to have to use Cat sparingly. But if they could get through season 1 with Superman existing as instant messaging and boots on a table, they'll figure it out.

Cat was probably the strongest part of the finale. I didn't really feel Supergirl's dilemma so much as the growth of that relationship. Though it still irritates me that she doesn't know Supergirl is Kara. I really wish they hadn't U-turned on that, especially now that a shapeshifting alien ally of Supergirl was seen in public. Her scene revealing she knew was so good.

Max Lord ... oh boy.

Couple end of episode things:
Is that pod supposed to be Kon-El?

If they're doing Project Cadmus, I'm wondering if Amanda Waller is going to show up. Because if they have to cast her, that's going to be the one thing the movies have an advantage of over the shows, as Viola Davis was perfect for the character.

I'm guessing the military gave Max Lord the Krypton power source to make a better energy source for Earth. Can't wait to see that backfire.

Looking forward to season 2 starting on the 11th, though since I'll be watching on CW.com, I probably won't be able to watch until the 12th.

Covar

Covar

I'm pretty sure Supes at the end was just to troll the audience.

Not going to lie, I really hope it's Krypto.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I'm pretty sure Supes at the end was just to troll the audience.

Not going to lie, I really hope it's Krypto.
Holy shit, I wish. I'd prefer that over what I thought.

It's so funny to me that 30 years after Crisis, the shows are going back to the pre-Crisis stuff like colors of kryptonite, the multiverse, etc. I'm happy for it; it's just funny the differing perspectives of making these shows versus the direction the movies have gone within the same time frame.

Eriol

Eriol

They've confirmed Superman for this season. This is just one article about it that's rather recent: http://tvline.com/2016/09/12/supergirl-season-2-premiere-photos/

Too bad about not Cat every episode. And I fully expect her to 100% figure it out soon given the shapeshifting. Honestly, I was more hoping for her to confirm it. I think it'd be interesting to have a work situation where it's still "under the table" for most at the place of business, but there's boss support. Cat's smart, she'd be an asset being "all the way in" for this.

But OTOH, they may want a different dynamic than at The Flash, where there's "the team" who's always in support. Having to keep a secret from at least one primary cast member gives it a different dynamic.

Covar

Covar

Calista Flockhart didn't want to move to Vancouver from LA. Hence special guest star status.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/2...2?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Clip of Superman & Supergirl in action together. And it's the first time in a long time that I've seen a Clark/Superman act like he should.

And...and...I don't understand. He asks if she wants a hand and she says yes? But...where's the "No! I can handle this! I don't need you!" dumb angst?! What kind of wonderfulness is this?

Maybe I should get around to watching the first season of this. I only watched the Flash crossover.

figmentPez

figmentPez

"This looks like a job for the both of us." :D

I've gotta say, I wasn't too thrilled with the first pics I saw of Tyler Hoechlin as Sueprman, but if this is the way they're going to write him, I'm down. He makes a damn good Clark Kent.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I always felt Cat and CatCo were the weakest part of the show. Because everyone knows Meryl Streep did the role better.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/2...2?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Clip of Superman & Supergirl in action together. And it's the first time in a long time that I've seen a Clark/Superman act like he should.

And...and...I don't understand. He asks if she wants a hand and she says yes? But...where's the "No! I can handle this! I don't need you!" dumb angst?! What kind of wonderfulness is this?

Maybe I should get around to watching the first season of this. I only watched the Flash crossover.
The first few episodes are rough, but it gets much better.

I'm hoping for season 2 we can get some better performances out of whoever's going to play the villains. Astra, Non, and Indigo were being out-acted by Kara and J'onn every time they met up.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Someone added in John Williams' score to the Supergirl/Superman clip. :D :D :D :D :D :D

evilmike

evilmike

Another great Easter Egg in last night's episode:

--<Link fixed 2016-12-20>--

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Crap, I did not change my DVR, it is set to record the version on CBS.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I just watched it, and I really enjoyed it! Keep it up, CW!

Gryfter

Gryfter

Crap, I did not change my DVR, it is set to record the version on CBS.
Yeah, I did the same thing, looks like it reruns on Friday though.

evilmike

evilmike

Yeah, I did the same thing, looks like it reruns on Friday though.
It's also available from the CW website.

evilmike

evilmike

Another great Easter Egg in last night's episode:
It's surprisingly difficult to find a good clip of the original reference online:

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

There were a lot of Superman: The Movie references.

Mostly great episode. The playful bits between cousins was great, lots of interesting stuff, and apparently some bits of Superman: The Movie happened in this continuity.

My one issue was the spontaneous 180 on the Kara/Jimmy thing. I know for the people making the show, a lot of time has passed, but in-show it's been about two days, so for all that build up about love, suddenly it can't work or something?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

These two episodes have been really good, except for what the hell is going on with Jimmy Olsen?

Two episodes ago, he was an art director and finally going to try dating Supergirl, and now they have zero interest in each other and with a throwaway line, he's a CEO. Maybe this is just the beginning of more rapid changes and in future episodes it'll be like in the silver age comics so that he's being transformed into various things in different episodes, like a giant monster or an other-dimensional biker.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Miss Martian and Wonder Woman?!? (well, okay O.G. Wondy) Supergirl, you're killing it! :heart:

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Does anyone know how to change Youtube suggestions? Edit them, like you can on Amazon? A random video from a channel I don't even follow was displayed on my appearing on Youtube, solely because I've looked at Supergirl videos in the past, and just spoiled the big surprise when I haven't watched the episode yet.

EDIT: I deleted all Youtube cookies and that seemed to fix it. Wish I'd known that before.

PatrThom

PatrThom

EDIT: I deleted all Youtube cookies and that seemed to fix it. Wish I'd known that before.
I delete all cookies several times during every browser session. Otherwise YouTube/Amazon/etc try to shove so much stuff in my face.

--Patrick

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Well, I guess now we know how they're writing James out of the show.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Someone behind the camera of Supergirl has a soft spot for John Carpenter's The Thing, because the episode came front-loaded with it. I can't even say it was a bunch of references so much as a full-on homage.

Within this episode they showed how to handle a current issue and how not to handle one.

If that was an earnest attempt to address climate stuff, it was terrible. Like, Sonic the Hedgehog PSA terrible. I have to assume it was intentional, because when the doctor starts a spontaneous monologue about it, Alex and J'onn just stare at him like "um ... okay."

All of Alex's stuff was really good and showed more of who she was in the first season, intent on being the tough one when she's really the one who feels more heavily.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

"I'm Cyborg Superman."

*pause episode*

Wife and I to each other: -_-

Celt Z

Celt Z

"I'm Cyborg Superman."

*pause episode*

Wife and I to each other: -_-
Yeah, that delivery/dialog was pretty weak. They've been doing well, so I guess there's bound to be a clunker once in a while.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Yeah, that delivery/dialog was pretty weak. They've been doing well, so I guess there's bound to be a clunker once in a while.
It just ... doesn't make sense in this context. And he just throws it into the scene like a piece of garbage at Kara's feet.

The show's been consistently better this season; the only thing bugging me is James/Win's whole thing going on, but that's not the show doing it badly, it's just those two being idiots. If that was a dealbreaker, I'd have had to stop watching The Flash due to Barry :p.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Win is really the only one that bus me, not the actor or his acting, just the trope of the mega genius computer guy.

Seriously if you are that good, you would not be resetting routers at Catco.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Win is really the only one that bus me, not the actor or his acting, just the trope of the mega genius computer guy.

Same with Felicity on Arrow and Cisco on Flash, though at least for those two we've seen parallel timelines where they're both super successful CEOs of their own tech companies.

Covar

Covar

Same with Felicity on Arrow and Cisco on Flash, though at least for those two we've seen parallel timelines where they're both super successful CEOs of their own tech companies.
Cisco was working at one of the world's most prestigious research labs. Nothing wrong with that.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

He's now chasing aliens with the DEO, and making super suits for anyone that asks.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Cisco was working at one of the world's most prestigious research labs. Nothing wrong with that.
And hasn't left three years after the place stopped being important. Harrison Wells was dragged through the mud, not Cisco. The stuff he creates each week could net millions.

@Li3n

@Li3n

And hasn't left three years after the place stopped being important. Harrison Wells was dragged through the mud, not Cisco. The stuff he creates each week could net millions.
He kind of helped kill his friend's fiancee... and after it turned out he didn't, he got the opportunity to play with the speed force.

EDIT: Oh, and didn't Felicity go to Queen Tech or whatever after her black hat days ended badly, as some sort of lying low?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

He kind of helped kill his friend's fiancee... and after it turned out he didn't, he got the opportunity to play with the speed force.

EDIT: Oh, and didn't Felicity go to Queen Tech or whatever after her black hat days ended badly, as some sort of lying low?
I don't watch Arrow, but on Legends of Tomorrow it shows that in the future Felicity starts her own tech company and takes over Ray Palmer's assets.

@Li3n

@Li3n

I don't watch Arrow, but on Legends of Tomorrow it shows that in the future Felicity starts her own tech company and takes over Ray Palmer's assets.
Meh, it's not like the future is set in stone in a show about time traveling superheroes.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Meh, it's not like the future is set in stone in a show about time traveling superheroes.
Allegedly that is the result if White Canary isn't returned to "2016" but you're right, that was pre-Flashpoint.

@Li3n

@Li3n

It was also pre- the professor having a new daughter...

It's a wonder time isn't completely screwed up really... esp since that's what the heroes have done while trying to keep things under control...

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

It was also pre- the professor having a new daughter...

It's a wonder time isn't completely screwed up really... esp since that's what the heroes have done while trying to keep things under control...
Time seems to be screwy anyway considering how much each episode breaks other episodes rules, so maybe time isn't as fragile and sacred as the Legends talk it up to be.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff.
Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

This last episode of Supergirl, I was fucking cackling.

Alex: "I set bombs all over this place on the way in. Stop or I blow this place to hell."
Lilian Luthor: "You're bluffing."
Me and wife: "She's bluffing."
Alex: *hits the switch*

Fucking explosions everywhere!

And then ...

Alex: "Stop or I detonate the rest of the bombs."
Lilian Luthor: "Now you're bluffing for real."
Me and wife: "Yeah, she doesn't have more."
Alex: *drops the detonator*

BOOM! BOOM! Every fucking where!

Alex: "I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I? I WARNED YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME! NOW YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK WITH ME! I WILL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN!"

And then running the hell out of there to save everyone while her bombs continue to explode and tear Cadimus apart.

That was magic. Supergirl can be all pure and shit, but I'm so glad Alex exists to do this shit. :D

Covar

Covar

This last episode of Supergirl, I was fucking cackling.

Alex: "I set bombs all over this place on the way in. Stop or I blow this place to hell."
Lilian Luthor: "You're bluffing."
Me and wife: "She's bluffing."
Alex: *hits the switch*

Fucking explosions everywhere!

And then ...

Alex: "Stop or I detonate the rest of the bombs."
Lilian Luthor: "Now you're bluffing for real."
Me and wife: "Yeah, she doesn't have more."
Alex: *drops the detonator*

BOOM! BOOM! Every fucking where!

Alex: "I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I? I WARNED YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME! NOW YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK WITH ME! I WILL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN!"

And then running the hell out of there to save everyone while her bombs continue to explode and tear Cadimus apart.

That was magic. Supergirl can be all pure and shit, but I'm so glad Alex exists to do this shit. :D
So have they finally had Alex stop being a shitty person to everyone except Kara and the woman she wants to sleep/is sleeping with? Or am I going to start watching again only to get to a Christmas special where she gets angry and tries to ruin dinner because people are not having issues with her coming out?

I miss the show being on CBS. Mostly for Kat Grant, but also for how much better written the supporting casts and B plots were. Also the show being set during the day, and Kara's random acts of kindness/super-heroics.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

So have they finally had Alex stop being a shitty person to everyone except Kara and the woman she wants to sleep/is sleeping with? Or am I going to start watching again only to get to a Christmas special where she gets angry and tries to ruin dinner because people are not having issues with her coming out?

I miss the show being on CBS. Mostly for Kat Grant, but also for how much better written the supporting casts and B plots were. Also the show being set during the day, and Kara's random acts of kindness/super-heroics.
I don't have the same opinion on the characters as you, so I can't really help you that way. My only annoyance has been M'gann's actress's flat acting and Winn/James "we can be heroes too!" Though this episode the Guardian did good.

Next week guest stars Kevin Sorbo for some reason. :confused:

Covar

Covar

If it makes you feel better I completely forgot that they introduced Miss Martian. That's how bad the subplots have been.

evilmike

evilmike

Winn/James "we can be heroes too!"
I thought that arc played would have been more fun if Winn became the costumed hero -- a new version of the Toyman.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

If it makes you feel better I completely forgot that they introduced Miss Martian. That's how bad the subplots have been.
I think the show is better in season 2 overall, but I wish it could get the kind of internal connection that works on Flash. I end up forgetting there are subplots on that show because everyone's lives are interconnected, but on Supergirl everyone's all over the place, so we switch around to Plot A and Plot B and it feels like you could cut one and the other wouldn't be affected. I enjoy Supergirl, but I never get as invested in an episode as when the Flash. This last one was one of the better episodes, but I thought the show was doing fine up until the mid-season break, and then has kind of been coasting since post-Christmas.

I thought that arc played would have been more fun if Winn became the costumed hero -- a new version of the Toyman.
Yeah, but Winn has a role as tech guy, and since Kara was reporting to the newspaper guy, James couldn't really take up Cat Grant's place. He also wasn't the love interest anymore for non-reasons. The showrunners had to find something for him to do.

evilmike

evilmike

Yeah, but Winn has a role as tech guy, and since Kara was reporting to the newspaper guy, James couldn't really take up Cat Grant's place. He also wasn't the love interest anymore for non-reasons. The showrunners had to find something for him to do.
Someone's got to end up getting turned into a giant turtle man.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Next week guest stars Kevin Sorbo for some reason. :confused:
It's been a while since he's been in anything, maybe someone owes him a favor.

--Patrick

Celt Z

Celt Z

Because they haven't found a way to fit him into Ash vs. Evil Dead yet.

Covar

Covar

It's been a while since he's been in anything, maybe someone owes him a favor.

--Patrick
he was in Don't Trust the B**** in Apt. 23. :(

PatrThom

PatrThom

he was in Don't Trust the B**** in Apt. 23. :(
Yeah, I saw him in the trailers.
Haven't seen it, though. Not likely to, either (but not because of him).

--Patrick