[STRIKE]Tipsy [/STRIKE] OTHER SIDE OF NUERAL SMASHED STREET Doodles

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Element 117

Tipsy Doodles

Ruben the red-beard reindeer demands more.
No.

Take it from someone who tried. Crawling into a bottle doesn't help, it usually leaves your mouth tasting like you just gave a rimjob to a cat, and it's a frickin' hard place to crawl out of if you manage to get deep enough.

Just saying, Amy. And my apologies for the joke. I still need to work on my tone reading.[/QUOTE]

[STRIKE]canteraky typell haha[/STRIKE]

That was an awesome experiment. use fingers to type now, much better Doing vodka and FRS with phentermine ( cause gods know i need to lose more weight) So i'll be up awhile. Sorry yours didn't turn out as goodas Shegonaiku's, even sorrer that you'll probably never see hers.

I have an author page on Amazon.com, but I haven't uploaded a picture to it. These doodles look better than any of the pictures I currently have that I could put on there.

What I said before made perfect sense to me, but then again, I knew the context...

Oh, that's just excellent. Looks like I've found my author's picture. You're an angel, babe. Do I have your permission to do so?

E

Element 117

you dont need my permission to use any pictures I create of you. Don't even bother with the credit, as I don't care.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Yes Dave?

It's still something you made, and I didn't want to put it somewhere public if you weren't okay with that.

E

Element 117

It's still something you made, and I didn't want to put it somewhere public if you weren't okay with that.
you mean, like on the internet?

So far only one person has complained, & I'm more than happy to not do any more art of that person. But really, if I post it here, I think the subject of the work can do whatever the hell they want with it.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

How YOU doin'?[/QUOTE]

Don't tease me, baby. You know how sad that makes me when you string me along.

Status
Not open for further replies.