Export thread

[STRIKE]Tipsy [/STRIKE] OTHER SIDE OF NUERAL SMASHED STREET Doodles

Element 117

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Tipsy Doodles

Ruben the red-beard reindeer demands more.

Gusto

Gusto

Tipsy Doodles

I actually did a couple of these the other night but they were reallll shitty.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Tipsy Doodles

I hate how there are not more of these.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Tipsy Doodles

I hate how there are not more of these.
I'm not tipsy, nor an artist, so the best I can do is horrible, chinese-style knockoffs.

(it looks much better if you use the dark theme for halforums)

ElJuski

ElJuski

Tipsy Doodles

*nods approval to Ravenpoe*

I wish I could hi-five you right now

Element 117

Tipsy Doodles

Ruben the red-beard reindeer demands more.
No.

Take it from someone who tried. Crawling into a bottle doesn't help, it usually leaves your mouth tasting like you just gave a rimjob to a cat, and it's a frickin' hard place to crawl out of if you manage to get deep enough.

Just saying, Amy. And my apologies for the joke. I still need to work on my tone reading.[/QUOTE]

[STRIKE]canteraky typell haha[/STRIKE]

That was an awesome experiment. use fingers to type now, much better Doing vodka and FRS with phentermine ( cause gods know i need to lose more weight) So i'll be up awhile. Sorry yours didn't turn out as goodas Shegonaiku's, even sorrer that you'll probably never see hers.

Null

Null

These are just so cool.

tegid

tegid

Element 117

all the beautiful people.

Null

Null

These look better than any of the photos I might put on Amazon. Heh.

Element 117

These look better than any of the photos I might put on Amazon. Heh.
what? Goddammit you're starting to sound like the Maxx. Make sense, dammit.

Null

Null

I have an author page on Amazon.com, but I haven't uploaded a picture to it. These doodles look better than any of the pictures I currently have that I could put on there.

What I said before made perfect sense to me, but then again, I knew the context...

Element 117

Null

Null

Oh, that's just excellent. Looks like I've found my author's picture. You're an angel, babe. Do I have your permission to do so?

Dave

Dave

Babe?

Wasabi Poptart

all the beautiful people.
I love this! Wow!

Null

Null

If she doesn't like that I used the term, I'm sure I won't even hear the railgun sabot coming.

Element 117

you dont need my permission to use any pictures I create of you. Don't even bother with the credit, as I don't care.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Yes Dave?

Dave

Dave

Null

Null

It's still something you made, and I didn't want to put it somewhere public if you weren't okay with that.

Element 117

It's still something you made, and I didn't want to put it somewhere public if you weren't okay with that.
you mean, like on the internet?

So far only one person has complained, & I'm more than happy to not do any more art of that person. But really, if I post it here, I think the subject of the work can do whatever the hell they want with it.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

How YOU doin'?[/QUOTE]

Don't tease me, baby. You know how sad that makes me when you string me along.