Stay Puft Rides Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not a Ghostbusters 3 thread.

It looks like the orignal Ghostbusters is being re-released in theatres!

I don't know what the Canadian release is yet but I figured you dudes South of the Boarder would love to hear about it and plan your Halloween parties accordingly.

Gozer the Traveler, he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large and moving Torb! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants they chose a new form for him... that of a Giant Sloar! many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

GasBandit

Staff member
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities, we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college! You don't know what it's like out there! I've worked in the private sector. They expect *results*!

fade

Staff member
Sir, what we have here is what we call a non-repeating phantasm, or a class-5 free roaming vapor, real nasty one too.

It's a good job, isn't it? Type something, we're paying for this stuff! Don't stare at me! You got the bug eyes... Janine? Sorry about the bug eyes thing."

Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
Peter Venkman: What?
Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
Peter Venkman: Why?
Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole "good/bad" thing. What do you mean, "bad"?
Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously, and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal!
Peter Venkman: Right, that's bad. Okay. Allright. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

fade

Staff member
Of course you forget, Peter. I was present at an undersea, unexplained mass sponge migration.

Status
Not open for further replies.