Star Wars Ep. VII has a name...

Well NOW I guess I have to go replay KOTOR again. Thanks a lot, jerk.
My pleasure.

Also, don't forget, the power of Kryyst compels you to redeem Ajunta Pall's soul and get him back to the light side.[DOUBLEPOST=1417817872,1417817836][/DOUBLEPOST]
That episode was supposed to have Darth Revan but it got nixxed.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................

GasBandit

Staff member
. . . that was my favorite way of killing people when I played Jedi Outcast
Mine too.. though really it was more of a buzzsaw than a spear. And I used the cheatcode that allowed mass dismemberment... so soon there'd just be a pile of thighs, shins, feet, torsos, biceps and forearms and heads all over the floor when I was done.

Mine too.. though really it was more of a buzzsaw than a spear. And I used the cheatcode that allowed mass dismemberment... so soon there'd just be a pile of thighs, shins, feet, torsos, biceps and forearms and heads all over the floor when I was done.
I do not understand why that was a cheat. That should have been the default.

It might have pushed it into M-rating territory. The default level let you cut off wrists, but not decapitate or completely dismember.
It was on by default in Dark Forces 1. They must have gotten complaints.

Multiplayer Jedi Outcast was the best. I always played as Lando.

GasBandit

Staff member

Are you sure? Dark Forces 1 used bitmap sprites instead of polygonal ones... I don't think dismemberment was a thing. heck I don't even remember light sabers in it, I remember it being a straight up FPS with guns only. Kyle Katarn didn't wield a lightsaber until Dark Forces 2, aka Jedi Knight 1.[DOUBLEPOST=1418336133,1418335979][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I found JK2 footage of the fun stuff.

Are you sure? Dark Forces 1 used bitmap sprites instead of polygonal ones... I don't think dismemberment was a thing. heck I don't even remember light sabers in it, I remember it being a straight up FPS with guns only. Kyle Katarn didn't wield a lightsaber until Dark Forces 2, aka Jedi Knight 1.[DOUBLEPOST=1418336133,1418335979][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I found JK2 footage of the fun stuff.

Hrm, one of them had it by default... I could be misremembering due to them refusing to stick to a standard naming theme.

GasBandit

Staff member
Nah, go to about 14:45-15:12 he cuts off some limbs and what appears to be a head.
I can't tell if it was a head or not either, but the arm thing isn't surprising, even without the cheat in JK2 you can cut off hands with a special death animation for it. It wasn't complete dismemberment.

I can't tell if it was a head or not either, but the arm thing isn't surprising, even without the cheat in JK2 you can cut off hands with a special death animation for it. It wasn't complete dismemberment.
I don't like the narrator, but I've been watching videos of various levels... man that was a good game...

I have it on Steam but it always crashes just after loading the first level.

95% of the people would make DARTH MAULS with amazing light-saber skills?

Me? Fuck nothing like that.

Max Grip. Max Push. Max Saber Defend. A few other complimentary skills.

A basically toss people to their deaths making sure they combated on my terms.

I was... VERY GOOD at it.

GasBandit

Staff member

Now that we have thoroughly meme-ed our way through the first official trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens," J.J. Abrams has revealed some of the names of the new characters to Entertainment Weekly in a series of trading cards.

Finally, that little rolling ball droid has a name! BB-8.

The X-Wing pilot played by Oscar Isaac is Poe Dameron, the guy with the controversial cross lightsaber is Kylo Ren, Daisy Ridley is Rey, and John Boyega is Finn.

Abrams says there is a reason each card has its specific number, and wouldn't reveal much else.

"I'm only sorry we couldn't give everyone a stick of gum," he said.

(via EW)

....he better not get all Lost up in Star Wars.

That would just be irritating.
It turns out the Star Wars galaxy is just purgatory. Well it's not purgatory, it's just a dimension adjacent to our own were one travels to upon death before moving on to the afterlife, which is not purgatory at all, no sir.

I'm betting they're scene numbers.

figmentPez

Staff member
Abrams says there is a reason each card has its specific number, and wouldn't reveal much else.
If I recall correctly, I've seen other movie trading cards where the numbers put them in order of the scenes in the movie. Collecting all the cards, and putting them in order pretty much recaps the movie. That would be my guess.