[Other] So, that Felicia Day Dragon Age thing happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

And it sucks. It's like watching awful fan fiction.

Alternatively

It should have been called Dragon Age: Strike a Fucking Pose.

I still don't get her appeal. The Guild is awful and this is beyond terrible. Dr. Horrible was cute but that's not enough to have earned her her massive nerd following.

B

Biannoshufu

It was horrible, but she did what she could to make it not her fault for being horrible.

P

Philosopher B.

I have nothing to say, except that horse looks fucking hilarious.

It didn't seem that bad. I men, I won't watch it, but the link that was posted wasn't terrible.

Except for that "cliff" they jumped down to escape the templar. It was only three feet high.

C

Chibibar

One could never understand the fan following :)

I think the appeal is that she is kinda cute, she loves gaming, and love meeting with fans. That is like fanboy wet dream. If Shego was straight and didn't want to kill the men ;) she would be at the top of the chart with fanboy.

I have friends who totally adore Angelina Jolie from her action flicks (even Tomb Raider) but there are some just hate her.

P

Philosopher B.

It didn't seem that bad.
It made me see red, piss blood, shit stones, cough up my guts, and hurl myself onto a sword.

In short, I found it rather appalling.
Added at: 00:09
Dragon Age: Redemption? More like Dragon Age: ReDUMBption.

Chaz used to post horse pictures?
Yeah, whenever a discussion came up about Felicia Day.

Looking over the above again, I now see it might've looked like I was saying the horse was going "I'm Chaz!" when I was trying to make it just Jay saying "I'm Chaz!" Alternatives to make the joke work would've been to changed the name being quoted or to respond with "And you're Chaz!" But I don't think that's why Mathias got testy--it just seems to happen whenever someone brings up Chaz. I wasn't calling him that or anything. Really something he needs to get over. I'm not gonna cry if someone calls me cushion.

(Don't anyone fucking call me that.)

You know, I couldn't remember what your old handle was before Quotemander, and now I do. Thanks for that!
Fuck you, asshole.

I still haven't watched this; probably going to only for Doug Jones as Sarebas. Still didn't finish Dragon Age 2 either. But I got $12 from Amazon for DA2, so I'm only in the hole on that one by $38 SHUT UP JAY I KNOW.

But that $12 helped pay for Community Season 2, so everything's good now and I totally didn't waste my money on DA2. I learned a lot from that game. I hope Bioware did as well.
Added at: 23:08
Yeah yeah... but did you like my pretty horse picture?
Reminded me that where the hell is episode 3 of My Little Pony, season 2?

Wow, that was...extremely underwhelming. The acting was dull and I don't think I've heard writing that bad since I watched Hobo With a Shotgun and that had the excuse of being an exploitation film. It tries for a super cool in medias res type beginning but that only works when the viewer can tell who they should be rooting for. In nine minutes they should have been able to introduce the main characters, let us know who are the protagonists and antagonists, and give us some reason to want to keep watching them. I didn't really see any of that happening. Technically speaking, the costumes looked cheap, the qunari horns looked even worse in real life than they did in the games, and the cinematography was lazy.

tl;dr: Even if you like Felicia Day, this was objectively crap.

doomdragon6

Staff member
I like projects Felicia Day has been in, but I don't really care for Felicia Day. I know plenty of guys who think she's the hottest thing ever, but she is rather plain to me and not my type at all.

The people that find her hot are the ones that haven't learned to control their nerd hormones and still go "A GIRL NERD HOMGGGGG"

I like projects Felicia Day has been in, but I don't really care for Felicia Day. I know plenty of guys who think she's the hottest thing ever, but she is rather plain to me and not my type at all.

The people that find her hot are the ones that haven't learned to control their nerd hormones and still go "A GIRL NERD HOMGGGGG"
That's dumb; people find people hot for all kinds of reasons and control is the farthest thing. I have a girl nerd--this place is full of geek girls. They're not a rare commodity. People get attracted to lots of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.