[Question] SFW Sexytimes Question

So I want to buy some sexy underwear for my girlfriend but Victoria's Secret is kind of a common/been there done that deal.

What are some good places to find some variety?

Also, if you're interested in a few NSFW questions

Well this is embarrassing. I meant to post that anonymously. I'd hate for anyone to find out I like fruit roll-ups.

Reactions: Jay
There was a place in Ottawa I found some nice stuff a while back. I want to say it was the Lace Rose? Lace Something? I thought it was a small chain up there.

If you're looking more risque, there's always Fredrick's of Hollywood, which is an old standard.

There was a place in Ottawa I found some nice stuff a while back. I want to say it was the Lace Rose? Lace Something? I thought it was a small chain up there.

If you're looking more risque, there's always Fredrick's of Hollywood, which is an old standard.
La Vie en Rose? Or maybe La Senza?

Sorry, those are the only two lingerie shops I know aside from Victoria's Secret. I walk by both while on my way to work in the morning.

It was probably La vie en Rose. If they had a shop in Ottawa circa 2000, that was probably it.[DOUBLEPOST=1408663411,1408663345][/DOUBLEPOST]Because I always go to Canada to buy my lingerie.

It was probably La vie en Rose. If they had a shop in Ottawa circa 2000, that was probably it.[DOUBLEPOST=1408663411,1408663345][/DOUBLEPOST]Because I always go to Canada to buy my lingerie.
One mystery partially solved!

And of course you do, where else would you be able to get thermal lingerie without paying outrageous shipping prices?

Once again, my lack of knowledge regarding garments has been my undoing. Touché, Patrick. Touché.
You laugh, but I (somehow) got a Damart catalog in the mail probably 20-30 years ago*, and I kept it for years (prior to the Internet) just because I wanted to make sure I would know how to get hold of that place with the awesome long underwear. I mean, who wouldn't want a set of fleece-lined thermal pajamas on a cold Winter's day?

--Patrick
*Back when people would throw catalogs at your mailbox for no discernible reason.

Your logic is flawless. I, too, remember the days of the catalogs, although they almost always seemed to be Sears where I grew up. Occasionally, a wild Zellers catalog was spotted, and we spent a moment pondering this rarity before we threw it, too, in the trash (this was in the days before recycling was a thing, you understand).