Secret Santa - SEND YOUR GIFT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there was some issue with my gift. The secret service has visited me twice in the last month, and last Tuesday I returned to my apartment shortly after some unknown people had tossed it. My shed had Spanish words spraypainted onto it last night, which google translate tells me is a threat on my life. I knew this secret santa thing was a bad idea!!

What the fuck?

I just checked my tracking number and my package has been in the same fucking place sin December 29th.It's not even at its destination yet! What the hell Canada Post? WHAT THE HELL.

It's too late to call too....WHAT THE HELL?!

yaaay! I got my gift in!

(I apologize in advance for the quality of the pics. I had to use my webcam to take the pics)

I have not seen Animal House, or Tropic Thunder yet but I have seen The Day the Earth Stood Still before and I love it.

I got a funny message!

I also got 2 oreos, gravy mix,jello, and a cat toy! :)

so thank you my secret Santa! I am not sure who it is directly since there was no names to go by. All I have is the location it was sent from San Marcos, TX.

I too, got my gift recently.

You see, whoever my SS was bought me stuff off of Amazon.

UPS tried to deliver but i wasn't home, so they sent me a card telling me about this a few days later. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to pick it up by the time they said they would send it back. I called them and asked them to hold it for another week, and they agreed.

I finally got back from my parent's place for X mas and went to pick it up only to find out that UPS sent it back a few days earlier than they said they would.

A few days ago, I got this in the mail.

19 bucks in Amazon credit!

I wonder though, who is my Santa and what did you intend to get me?

I did not get my gift yet, no... Maybe Canada Post hates my house. Of course if it's from Forum Cthulhu I have to worry that it's like Fear-In-A-Box :p

who was my santa?I still want to know what you intended to get me.

I bet it was so awesome.

and that you're so sexy.

But that might be the boooooooooze talking.

but probably not.

Sounds like a lot of CanadaPost trouble. I hope I don't pull anyone from Canada if I have the money to do this next year, cause I'd like them to get their gift.

Canada clearly hates Christmas.

It's because Santa is Canadian, and he hates the competition.

Fact: Santa Claus is a mover and shaker inside Canada Post.

I still have not, no. But I was only half-joking about Canada Post; this really isn't the first some a package has not arrived at my house.

But don't worry yourself too much about it, I appreciate the effort all the same :) (and I can also sympathize with the frustrations of sending something and not having it get where it's going)

On my way out the door, the Postman handed me a package! From NEWFOUNDLAND! Mysterious!

As I'm on my way out, pics later (or tomorrow).

Victory at last!

R

Rubicon

lol, im just busting your balls its cool. whenever you get time is fine.

i do feel really guilty though, your gift was like almost $20, mine was like $14 counting shipping. i know, its the thought that counts but your gift was way cooler than mine, wish i could have picked out something more awesome for ya

lol, im just busting your balls its cool. whenever you get time is fine.

i do feel really guilty though, your gift was like almost $20, mine was like $14 counting shipping. i know, its the thought that counts but your gift was way cooler than mine, wish i could have picked out something more awesome for ya
don't feel bad, I like it, just need to figure where I want to hang it.

Once I do, I'm going to make it my avatar.

Canada post really must hate Christmas. I still haven't received my gift, which I'm not entirely bothered by. I mean, shit happens. But every so often I get hit with incredible pangs of curiosity as to who my Santa was.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Mexico sucks. The beer is piss, the men are weak and the women are ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.