[Webcomic] Scariest Webcomics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately it doesn't work on the iPad, but I remember being quite startled when I first saw and heard it online awhile ago.

And no, I've not seen anything like that before or since.

I'm glad they give an English version, though, last time I saw it was only in Korean so I didn't understand the storie except what someone, I think here, helpfully pointed out the general point of the story.

Fortunately it doesn't work on the iPad, but I remember being quite startled when I first saw and heard it online awhile ago.

And no, I've not seen anything like that before or since.

I'm glad they give an English version, though, last time I saw it was only in Korean so I didn't understand the storie except what someone, I think here, helpfully pointed out the general point of the story.
yeah, I found it on reddit as some inconspicuous "Hey, this comic is cool and kinda creepy!" link, expecting some sort of disturbing story. Checked it out right before leaving for work, still half asleep. I was wide awake when I actually left the house.

I stumbled across it on in a Fark discussion and thought "how creepy can it be". It was late at night and one of the few things I've seen on the web that made me jump. It wasn't in English but it didn't matter. Got the general story which is to never pull up a comic that an entire collective deem creepy as shit at midnight. In fact, just going through it now, knowing what was coming, it got me again.

What's sad is that I've never made it past the head turning around. The first time I read it, it didn't work in Chrome, so I thought it was interesting, but that's it. I even made the comment "I want to see the head turn animated".

Boy, was that a stupid comment.

What's sad is that I've never made it past the head turning around. The first time I read it, it didn't work in Chrome, so I thought it was interesting, but that's it. I even made the comment "I want to see the head turn animated".

Boy, was that a stupid comment.
Actually, same here. I got to that part and then backspace'd off the page when I noticed it was force-scrolling down as well. Too much to deal with at 8am.

Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you

fade

Staff member
The ending "real" part was creepier than the animation. Guess I've seen enough "hai luk at this close!" gags to have sort of expected it.

*hovers mouse over link*

*reads this thread*

*decides not to click*

Oh, and Mister Fingers from Goblins was pretty creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.