[TV] S.H.I.E.L.D.

BananaHands

Staff member
It's nice to see that this show learned from Daredevil with darker themes. That finale was so much better than I expected.

BananaHands

Staff member
Yeah, that final scene had my dad and I kind of just sitting in stunned silence. The bastards really left us hanging this season.
AND CAL WAS SO GOOD.

I was a little underwhelmed by his transformation but his sudden change in demeanor and the way he walked definitely made up for it.

That scene before TAHITI followed by him as a vet tugged at the ol' heartstrings.

AND CAL WAS SO GOOD.

I was a little underwhelmed by his transformation but his sudden change in demeanor and the way he walked definitely made up for it.

That scene before TAHITI followed by him as a vet tugged at the ol' heartstrings.
The actor that played Mr Hyde Cal looked like he was having a grand ol' time being a monster.

I loved everything they did with Cal. His arc was handled perfectly in my opinion. That final scene with Daisy was beautiful.

Well it was already leaked thanks to one of those super-realistic figures a month or so ago, but outside of Clark Gregg's Twitter and /co/ I didn't see much of it. The toy, however, showed the hand as

resembling Iron Man's armor. Gold/red color scheme and similar build.

Yeah, it's about what I figured...

We aren't going to see guys like Black Bolt or Medusa until AT LEAST the next Guardians movie. There just isn't any reason for them to be around.

I liked it, but man, did they start a lot of plot threads and mysteries.
The main plot of the fish oil making Inhumans.
The secret government ATCU team hunting down the new Inhumans to capture or kill.
The Inhuman monster man hunting down new Inhumans to kill.
Fitz searching for Jemma.
Jemma stuck on another planet.
Bobbi on science duty since her knee is still screwed up.
Hunter starting a mission to kill Grant.
May going on vacation and disappearing.
Lincoln trying to live a normal life and going off on his own.
I am already losing track, haha, but I ain't complaining.