Random Video Game Crap

I don’t think you can cross data centres, but you can cross worlds. If you decide to start again here, you would be more than welcome to join our FC. We have a leveling buff up daily.

The people are great :)

I don’t think you can cross data centres, but you can cross worlds. If you decide to start again here, you would be more than welcome to join our FC. We have a leveling buff up daily.

The people are great :)
Moving over now.
One complaint: I made a toon with this awesome pink hair, and first thing I do is buy a helmet and cover it up :(
1560198386976.png

Yep. There are a few pieces of headgear I've kept on, but not many. Always liked this little feather piece that you get as a reward early on in the Heavensward MSQ. I glamoured that on in favor in the original class set piece.

2019-05-16.png

Also /cpose will change the pose of your idle stance, idle weapon drawn stance, and idle sitting down stance... This really changed the game for me.

I had the same experience. Tried a caster, found it boring, quit.

Some time later I tried it again, started as a lancer, and it just clicked, was able to stick with it long enough to get out of the beginner area and fell in love.

I'm not saying you have to give it another chance, but if you're itching for an MMO and decide against WoW, it might be worth it to try again.

20190610_222307.jpg

Just a reminder for our Sims players to turn off automatic game updates in preparation for the pre-expansion patch. Your mods are gonna break.

Those running cracked versions *cough*Gas*cough* can carry on as normal. :)

Just spent about $80 over at GoG before their sale ends to get about $250 worth if you go by MSRP.
Ouch. But hee-hee nostalgia! But ouch.

--Patrick

....Right. It may not be the prettiest picture in the world, but going by that article, I'm not entirely sure it's really stealing from the company in any true sense. If he negotiated a bonus for himself, and had it paid to his other company directly instead of through Gearbox...it doesn't really change much. I mean, inappropriate, yeah, and perhaps even illegal the way it was done - I'm not a US attorney - but it's not "money that could have gone to writers being siphoned off to his personal slush fund", either.

Huh. On my phone I can see it just fine. On my pc it's a reddit error, and even going to the page doesn't show anything. Weird.
I get that a lot with YouTube embeds, too. If I click on the video, it's "video not available," but if I click on the title/link that's across the top of the video, it opens up to the page on youtube.com just fine and plays the video.

--Patrick

I get that a lot with YouTube embeds, too. If I click on the video, it's "video not available," but if I click on the title/link that's across the top of the video, it opens up to the page on youtube.com just fine and plays the video.

--Patrick
You're right. The video doesn't show, clcking on the image or linkd oesn't work, but clicking on the title does. Weird.