Export thread

Project AMR2...finally about to be completed August 6

Shannow

Shannow

http://metroid2remake.blogspot.com

Holy shit. After all these years, the guy is about done. I have been following this thing for fucking years. (Shit, one of my early posts here at halforums was back in 2009 about this.)

Cannot fucking wait.

Also, hello again.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Heya. How's the walking the Earth going?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Sup dude

Dave

Dave

SHANNOW!! Great to see you, man!

Shannow

Shannow

How're things?

Dave

Dave

Things are great! People are great! Shredded cheese is grated!

Next time you're wandering the country you should stop in. I'll let you play with my Vive, if you know what I mean.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Things are great! People are great! Shredded cheese is grated!

Next time you're wandering the country you should stop in. I'll let you play with my Vive, if you know what I mean.
He means you'll get to experience him in 3D.

--Patrick

Shannow

Shannow

He means you'll get to experience him in 3D.

--Patrick
If it aint 4D, it aint worth my time.

Shannow

Shannow

its finally out!!!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Downloaded it today, put about an hour into it.

If you enjoyed the GBA Metroid games, do yourself a favor and grab this. It's great.

Frank

Frank

It's good.

Much, much better than the actual Metroid 2.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

It's good.

Much, much better than the actual Metroid 2.
Yup, he gave it the Zero Mission treatment and it worked out amazingly.

Eriol

Eriol

Considering the Torrent no longer appears to work (or there's some problem on my end), any possibility of helping a fellow forumite out in PMs or something? Dropbox, etc. Don't want to get the board in trouble for hosting it though.

Eriol

Eriol

Thanks to all. There were PMs as well, and I grabbed it now. And it runs. I need to hook up a gamepad, but I'm not worried.

Now all I have to find on the darkweb (or wherever) is Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes. I wasn't as close to "release" when I realized it had gotten the C&D, but I heard a release candidate was out there... somewhere. I'll have to search for that some time.

...hint ...hint.

;)

Really, you guys are all awesome.

figmentPez

figmentPez

X / DavidAngel64 is starting a playthrough of AM2R. Like most of his Let's Plays, I expect this one to be abandoned mid-way through, but this time I'm not sure if his fickle schedule will be the cause, or if Nintendo's lawyers will.

Jay

Jay

Thanks to all. There were PMs as well, and I grabbed it now. And it runs. I need to hook up a gamepad, but I'm not worried.

Now all I have to find on the darkweb (or wherever) is Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes. I wasn't as close to "release" when I realized it had gotten the C&D, but I heard a release candidate was out there... somewhere. I'll have to search for that some time.

...hint ...hint.

;)

Really, you guys are all awesome.

how close to release?