Poll: Who is right and who is wrong?

Who is right?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
REALLY?!? Nobody responded to Drifter's awesome "Nick's Prom Night" joke?

You all disgust me.

I don't get the whole buy shit for Christmas super early and then leave it lying around to open on Christmas business.

As it was mentioned, yeah, for kids it's one thing. They don't know it's there and you want to surprise them. For adults you're buying it with your own money. It's not a gift. It's something you both wanted. Just open it, and get each other something for Christmas.

That whole wait till Christmas to make it special is bullshit wife logic. You're an adult and can buy shit you want whenever you want. My wife does the same thing when I get something expensive. "That's your Christmas present." I always give her the stink eye and tell her that I don't give a shit about Christmas presents cause I'm a friggin adult now. Give me a day off from nagging and blowjob, and that would be a wonderful Christmas present.

North_Ranger

Staff member
You're married. Therefore, your wife wins by default.

This message has been brought to you by people who realize that arguing with women is a sure way to wasting time, over-the-top generalizations and relying on Rosie Palms for sexual gratification. Terms and conditions may apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.