Platypus Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo yo Dave or Jay, help me out here.

I got this girl, I like her lots, man, but her platypus, if you know what I'm saying, and I think you do, it just isn't doing it for me. Like she's scared to get into the platypus of it--you know what I mean? What's the right way to get that platypus action going?

Thanks in advance.

For Chaz or anyone else who thinks this way in advance: It's just a forum, I can post this private stuff about my girl if I want, it's not like she's here or anything, Jesus, quit being so uptight. You would want advice to if you were having platypus issues with your girl.

P

Philosopher B.

It's just a forum, I can post this private stuff about my girl if I want, it's not like she's here or anything, Jesus, quit being so uptight.
Ah, but what if one of us is your girlfriend in disguise? What if you're your own girlfriend in disguise, posing as yourself, to try and see what sort of online friends you have?

Ack! Get away from me! :aaahhh:

When its that big, you notice the guy standing behind him. He's quite distracting. Particularly because he seems to be following the Joker's rhythm.

At first I was like... a thread for me to give my advice in! And I was like :bush:
Then I read this and I was like D:

Now I'm like

D

Disconnected

Yo yo Dave or Jay, help me out here.

I got this girl, I like her lots, man, but her platypus, if you know what I'm saying, and I think you do, it just isn't doing it for me. Like she's scared to get into the platypus of it--you know what I mean? What's the right way to get that platypus action going?

Thanks in advance.

For Chaz or anyone else who thinks this way in advance: It's just a forum, I can post this private stuff about my girl if I want, it's not like she's here or anything, Jesus, quit being so uptight. You would want advice to if you were having platypus issues with your girl.
you used platypus as a noun and a verb, so which is it?

If it isn't doing it for you, try an anteater... maybe.

If she's scared to get into it, I don't blame her. I've yet to meet a woman that flexible.

If that doesn't work. talk to her.

Tell her about it. Tell her everything you feel.

Give her every reason to accept that you're for real.

I swear to God this will work in every thread on this subforum

As a response? Yes.

As advice? I don't think Necrotic's landlord thread would be helped by that.

Disconnected helped me anyway.
Billy Joel will find a way. He always does. Granted it's usually something to do with driving a car through a house, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Status
Not open for further replies.