Photorealistic Disney Princesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen attempts to "realize" the Disney princesses before and was never impressed. These versions are actually very well done.

fade

Staff member
If I've had the hots for one Disney princess, it was Megara. Nice to see her here.

Not sure about photorealistic, but damn they look good.

Esmeralda, Jasmine and Ariel are probably my favorites.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I actually went a little "hamina-hamina-hamina" over Jasmine and Esmeralda ;)

Also, just realized something... the person who made these? Väätäinen is a Finnish surname ;) Jirka, however... must be an artistic name or something, can't tell if that's male or female.

GasBandit

Staff member
They made the little mermaid like... LITTLE. Like, "why don't you have a seat over there" little.

Belle's cute though.

They made the little mermaid like... LITTLE. Like, "why don't you have a seat over there" little.

Belle's cute though.
While often not discussed, most of the disney princesses are teenagers aged 14-17. Or are you saying she looks like a child, not just a young woman?
Added at: 13:06
Considering the tentacles, it would probably be the other way around.
I've seen enough Disney to know where this is going...

Those all look good, at least in the sense of being well executed. Jasmine was definitely my favorite. Sleeping Beauty was a bit flat-faced looking. This version really brings out how Asian they went with Pocahontas - she looks like she should be wearing silk robes instead of buckskins. Oh, funny thing? Pocahontas is Powhatan Algonquin for "slut". No, really. Okay, it might literally mean "little wanton one" or "naughty one". It was a nickname.

GasBandit

Staff member
While often not discussed, most of the disney princesses are teenagers aged 14-17. Or are you saying she looks like a child, not just a young woman?
Added at: 13:06
Yes, I am saying she looks ~13 when most of the others look closer to 20.

Jasmine has always been the hottest... I suddenly feel really creepy for saying that.

Mulan is super cute among those renderings. Ariel looks creepy.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Jasmine was always my favorite Disney Princess. I'm not liking her so much in these pics.

Actually Pocahontas and Mulan are the cutest in these. Belle's a close third.

Cajungal

Staff member
Maybe it's just that I'm on my phone, but Belle seems to have a snotty look on her face. These are really pretty, though.

C

Chibibar

Jasmine has always been the hottest... I suddenly feel really creepy for saying that.

Mulan is super cute among those renderings. Ariel looks creepy.
Nah. When I went to Disney World, the princesses ARE really hot. Jasmine is very hot in person :)

Status
Not open for further replies.