PHASE TWO: The Halforums Epic Battle of the Artistic Stuff 2012 Apocalypse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we all supposed to vote or is it just non-entrants that vote?

If we vote, I'm assuming we should not include our own picture (no matter how awesome it may be?)

I think everyone, whether participating or not, should be allowed to vote, but don't vote for own piece. Hella lame, and The Judge shall have little mercy.

Zappit

Staff member
[USER]Zappit[/USER] do you draw your stuff entirely on the computer (say with a tablet) or do you do it traditionally on paper, ink it and scan it? Inquiring minds must know! :)

P.S. - Dang it... I can't get the tagging person thing to work...
Inquiring minds, eh? No tablets - that's pen and ink on smooth bristol board, with only the slightest contrast adjustments in photoshop.

Zappit

Staff member
Just a regular clicker pencil - .005, clean up with Steadleater erasers, which are really, really good.

fade

Staff member
Hmm. I'm disappointed with my own entry after looking at the others. Maybe I should've stuck with my usual style.

T

The Judge

Bout to close up shop on entries..

Anyone that submits an entry after my post in the other thread, shall be mercilessly mocked by everyone else.

Zappit

Staff member
So, how about another one? I used to do the Ten Ton Studios weekly challenges, and the winner would choose the next topic. It kept it interesting - might we want to do this here, and make this a monthly contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.