[Comics] Penny Arcade's Strip Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
New episode is up. Today's social challenge is the physical challenge. And that physical challenge is...

Ping Pong, of course.

The preview for the next episode hints at ping pong again, but they'd get destroyed against the PA ping pong team, so I'm guessing they'll play the Paint the Line CCG against the PA folks.

Katie and Tavis looked to be the only ones to have recently played any ping pong anyway.

I l liked Lexxy's comment that the last time she played ping pong was the last time she interviewed with PA.

New episode up! Welp...

Doubles ping pong with the PA staff. Surprised nobody picked Khoo until Lexxy, not surprised Lexxy made it to the finals with Khoo. Completely not surprised who Katie put up for elimination.

There's something deeply unsettling (and awesome) about someone as cute and cheery as Monica looking up and growling "I wanna fuck your mom!"

Abby's was good again, good as heyell.

It bugs me that Lexxy is still at the house and Tavis isn't. That's kinda bullshit. Man, Abby, Maki or Katie could win and I would be ok with it. I just don't want Lexxy to win. EFFER.

I'm glad Abby made it back. I hated her in the beginning, but I've become a fan since she broke out of her shell. Her comic was hilarious, and Tavis... well, he had nothing, and it showed.

I've started reading Abby's webcomic, and it's pretty funny. This one pretty much describes my entire college experience.

http://www.jspowerhour.com/comics/31

When they announced the contestants, Abby's was the only comic I ended up reading all the way through (Except Katies, but I had already been reading Skadi for a while so I don't count that one.) I honestly didn't think Abby would make it very far in the competition at all,
but I couldn't be more pleased to have been wrong.

I like Maki but of the actual comics we've seen, I like his the least.[DOUBLEPOST=1370019410][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm also glad we won't have to see tearful explanations of why each person is being subjected to elimination anymore. Even this week, I would have been like "I can only protect one of you, what do you want from me!?"

Maki's a super cool guy, but in the competition, I haven't seen a lot out of him to impress me. The people in the house seem to disagree, since I'm sure they spend a lot of time sketching that we don't see in the show, and they all seem to really like what Maki puts out.

But in the show, I feel he's the weakest. That said, I really want Lexxy to go home. I'd love to see an Abby/Katie showdown.

Maki's comic is the only one I laughed out loud at, so I disagree there. Katie's showdown comics have been the weakest that I've seen.

Maki's strip's last two panels were funny, but he didn't use candy at all.

Lexxy's lollipop templars were a good idea, but she didn't really use it in either a funny or interesting way at all.

Yeah I didn't think either of the strips were particularly good and could have seen them adjudicating it either way.

Yeah, Abby's my pick for winner at this point if the final faceoff is anything like all the elimination challenges so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.