Peanut Butter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving the Pieces (OOTS 7/09/2009)

:eek:rly: I blame this one on lack of sleep

ok this thread is now about peanut butter

Every day for breakfast I have a piece of toast with Extra Crunchy Jif on it and a cup of coffee, and every day it's awesome.

It's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off.

Because it's your dog.

Yeah, but if you have to use peanut butter, it's cheating. Convince him without anything and you're doing it old school.

A Hamster eating Peanut Butter..

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VmUwb6lfvQ:zrxhrc1e][/youtube:zrxhrc1e]

Don't you just hate it when it gets stuck to the roof of your mouth!

Shannow

Staff member
Is it wrong that the first thing I thought of when I saw that the thread was now about peanut butter was me, a dog, and my webcam?

I do no think so.

Do you know what's dangerous? The internet. That's right, the internet leads to more molested dogs each year than any other technology. And that's including cable news and peanut butter. So please, when you go to log on, take a moment and consider what you're doing. For the dogs.

M

Mr. Lawface

Shannow said:
Is it wrong that the first thing I thought of when I saw that the thread was now about peanut butter was me, a dog, and my webcam?
Yes.

Shannow said:
Is it wrong that the first thing I thought of when I saw that the thread was now about peanut butter was me, a dong, and my webcam?

I do no think so.
Fun Size said:
Do you know what's dangerous? The internet. That's right, the internet leads to more molested dongs each year than any other technology. And that's including cable news and peanut butter. So please, when you go to log on, take a moment and consider what you're doing. For the dongs.

Jake said:
Shannow said:
Is it wrong that the first thing I thought of when I saw that the thread was now about peanut butter was me, a dong, and my webcam?

I do no think so.
Fun Size said:
Do you know what's dangerous? The internet. That's right, the internet leads to more molested dongs each year than any other technology. And that's including cable news and peanut butter. So please, when you go to log on, take a moment and consider what you're doing. For the dongs.

:rofl:

Shannow

Staff member
Better make sure you do not aouble post then! Dead threads becoming breeding grounds for sin....

And good home tips for fun.

This reminds me of a scavenger hunt item we had to get as fraternity pledges, "the impression of a woman's boob in a fresh jar of peanut butter".

Enterprising groups usually combined the transaction with "a picture of a hooker standing in a fountain".

W

Wasabi Poptart

Laura Scudder's Old Fashioned Natural Smooth Peanut Butter. It's a pain to stir up, but it tastes great.

C

Chibibar

you know what is yummy?

CLASSIC Resse Peanut Butter cups........ AWESOME!

WildSoul said:
Laura Scudder's Old Fashioned Natural Smooth Peanut Butter. It's a pain to stir up, but it tastes great.
Yeah, the only peanut butter I use has an ingredient list of "peanuts and salt".

figmentPez

Staff member
WildSoul said:
Smucker's natural peanut butter tastes sooooo much better. :rofl:

L

lafftaff

I attempted to make peanut butter cupcakes this week. They didn't taste very peanut-buttery.

So later I made banana cupcakes with peanut butter and chocolate icing. Pretty tasty.

W

Wasabi Poptart

figmentPez said:
WildSoul said:
I tried that one first. It was good. I honestly can't remember why I switched to Laura Scudders, but at the time I know I did have a reason. It might have been that their reduced fat version was available in my area, but Smucker's wasn't.

figmentPez

Staff member
WildSoul said:
figmentPez said:
WildSoul said:
I tried that one first. It was good. I honestly can't remember why I switched to Laura Scudders, but at the time I know I did have a reason. It might have been that their reduced fat version was available in my area, but Smucker's wasn't.
You know they're the same company, right? Smucker's bought Laura Scudders, and now I'm pretty sure they're the same product with different labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.