Export thread

On Vehicular Safety and Trimming Bushes

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

http://www.examiner.com/x-662-Stran...-crashes-car-while-trimming-her-private-parts

Megan Mariah Barnes, a 37-year-old Florida resident, was so excited to be meeting her boyfriend in Key West that she decided to use the travel time to do a little extra grooming.
But Ms. Barnes, cruising Highway 1 behind the wheel of her Ford Thunderbird, wasn’t applying extra lipstick or tweezing her eyebrows; she was preparing her bikini line by doing a little lady gardening.

makare

That hilarious. What are some people thinking seriously

Cajungal

Cajungal

...Well, that's exactly what I expected from the title. Good lord, that's stupid.

Dave

Dave

I heard about this yesterday but couldn't find the story online to post it. I didn't think anyone would believe me if I just said it.

phil

phil

I saw a link about it on digg.

How does someone come to the conclusion that this is a good idea?

figmentPez

figmentPez

Wait, her ex-husband is in the car with her on the way to see her boyfriend... and she's driving while shaving down there?

Authorities said the woman’s ex-husband was holding the wheel from the passenger seat while she attempted to shave. After plowing into the pick-up as it slowed to make a turn, the pair drove just far enough out of sight to change seats.
And she'd been been convicted the day before of a DUI, which got her license suspended? I don't even want to think about the kinky stuff this woman must be into.

And the cop's reaction, :laugh:

“About 10 years ago I stopped a guy in the exact same spot,” Trooper Dunick said, “who had three or four syringes sticking out of his arm. It was just surreal and I thought, 'Nothing will ever beat this.’ Well, this takes it.”

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I.... got nothin'. :wtf:

Philosopher B.

1 characters mofokka.

Rob King

Rob King

The other day I was driving, and I had a pile of Mr. Freeze's. So I had brought scissors to open them. I was opening my third one when I thought "Wait a minute. This is NOT safe. I was told not to run with scissors ... and here I am DRIVING with them."

If I had known this was coming, I'd have done a little gardening myself, just to try and keep up with the Jonses.

(Not actually.)

Chazwozel

I'm confused. It said she switched places with her husband, is this before or after the accident?

Rob King

Rob King

She switched after the accident. She didn't want to get caught driving because her license had already been suspended.

Chazwozel

She switched after the accident. She didn't want to get caught driving because her license had already been suspended.

Ah, yeah, I skimmed the article too fast.

General Specific

General Specific

I was trying to get onto the interstate once and was blocked by some dumb woman who was eating soup while driving.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I've seen some one eating a bowl of cereal while driving in Houston traffic.

I watched as one dude was finishing a Slurpee,by digging at the bottom of the cup with the spoon/straw, staring at the 1/4 oz of ice the whole time, and saw him hit the car in front of him.