On Vehicular Safety and Trimming Bushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
I heard about this yesterday but couldn't find the story online to post it. I didn't think anyone would believe me if I just said it.

I saw a link about it on digg.

How does someone come to the conclusion that this is a good idea?

figmentPez

Staff member
Wait, her ex-husband is in the car with her on the way to see her boyfriend... and she's driving while shaving down there?

Authorities said the woman’s ex-husband was holding the wheel from the passenger seat while she attempted to shave. After plowing into the pick-up as it slowed to make a turn, the pair drove just far enough out of sight to change seats.
And she'd been been convicted the day before of a DUI, which got her license suspended? I don't even want to think about the kinky stuff this woman must be into.

And the cop's reaction, :laugh:

“About 10 years ago I stopped a guy in the exact same spot,” Trooper Dunick said, “who had three or four syringes sticking out of his arm. It was just surreal and I thought, 'Nothing will ever beat this.’ Well, this takes it.”

The other day I was driving, and I had a pile of Mr. Freeze's. So I had brought scissors to open them. I was opening my third one when I thought "Wait a minute. This is NOT safe. I was told not to run with scissors ... and here I am DRIVING with them."

If I had known this was coming, I'd have done a little gardening myself, just to try and keep up with the Jonses.

(Not actually.)

C

Chazwozel

I'm confused. It said she switched places with her husband, is this before or after the accident?

She switched after the accident. She didn't want to get caught driving because her license had already been suspended.

I've seen some one eating a bowl of cereal while driving in Houston traffic.

I watched as one dude was finishing a Slurpee,by digging at the bottom of the cup with the spoon/straw, staring at the 1/4 oz of ice the whole time, and saw him hit the car in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.