[Contest] OFFICIAL Halforums Fourth Annual Anniversary Contest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! My work was not in vain.

Now, Officer_Charon helpfully supplied me with one of his item guesses that he sent in, and for that I promised to split the prize to him. To make good on that promise, he may have the Halbucks portion of the prize. May his reign on the stockmarket be long and plentiful.

Dave

Staff member
Alright! My work was not in vain.

Now, Officer_Charon helpfully supplied me with one of his item guesses that he sent in, and for that I promised to split the prize to him. To make good on that promise, he may have the Halbucks portion of the prize. May his reign on the stockmarket be long and plentiful.
Wow! Gifting imaginary money! Aren't you the philanthropist!

Well, I'd give him part of the humble bundle but I'm not actually sure if it can be split up. So I'm keeping it. Like a Scrooge.

Dave

Staff member
I did a random number generation and went down the list until I found someone with more than 50 posts. Rathkor was it!

Zappit

Staff member
Well, then. [user]Wahad[/user], PM me a picture to use for your deluxe Portrait in Fantasy. (No nude shots, for the love of God.)

Paging Wahad ! Wahad to the contest thread! Read the above post.

And, as a consequence of winning, I'll re-gift this image I made some years ago for something you did that is long forgotten.

The image, however, remains:

Man. I should probably save that one. Having my very own macro is pretty good! Another step on the stairs of internet superstardom.

Status
Not open for further replies.