Nintendo Switch Thread

I need this!! I have an extra game to buy on Nintendo as it appears that the Story of Seasons remake isn’t eligible for the two for one voucher.

I finally finished my first playthrough of TotK. It's amazing and it's everything I ever wanted in a Zelda game / Switch game / open-world game / action-adventure RPG / game in general. The gameplay is great. The power progression is satisfying. The story is engrossing. The exploration is fun. The puzzles are suitably brain-teasing but also funny when you hack in a new solution via one of the game's new powers or fusions.

I also rather appreciated how many hot female NPCs there are. Zelda is always hot, of course. Purah got the ultimate glow-up. Riju is hot as usual. Queen Sonia is hot. And even Paya is attractive in that demure way.

But Yunobo is the hottest.

Last edited:
I finally finished my first playthrough of TotK. It's amazing and it's everything I ever wanted in a Zelda game / Switch game / open-world game / action-adventure RPG / game in general. The gameplay is great. The power progression is satisfying. The story is engrossing. The exploration is fun. The puzzles are suitably brain-teasing but also funny when you hack in a new solution via one of the game's new powers or fusions.

I also rather appreciated how many hot female NPCs there are. Zelda is always hot, of course. Purah got the ultimate glow-up. Riju is hot as usual. Queen Sonia is hot. And even Paya is attractive in that demure way.

But Yunobo is the hottest.
I finished it last week, not because I wanted to, but because I didn’t want too much spoiled for me. The ending was great, and I have no complaints about how it ends.

I was worried that after beating the game, I wouldn’t have much interest in coming back and finishing off the rest of the quests. I was wrong. This game has some great side quests, and I’m doing so much more than I did with BOTW.

One of the catches on my left joycon has been slipping since a bad fall it took early on so in handheld mode it just freely slides up and off. I know it's a simple fix but I honestly hate the size of the standard joycons and rarely use it in handheld mode as it is. The recent London trip and flights necessitated that I play in handheld mode and both the slipping and the size of them caused me to finally bite the bullet on these but in black.

1689956419401.png

Will report back on the quality once I have them.