[Contest] NFL Playoff Contest

Dave

Staff member
http://www.fanstarpro.com/playoffs/webermaniaelim/index.php

Well, it's that time again. All of the playoff teams in the NFL are accounted for, so it's time to have a little contest.

Rules:
  • Choose your team based on current NFL Playoff teams.
  • You pick 2 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 4 UT (WR/RB), 2 TE, 2 K, 2 DEF.
  • UT can be either WR or RB. Basically you have to have a total of 6 WR or RB, but at least one in each position. So a valid team would be 1 RB & 5 WR or 4 RB & 2 WR.
  • You get points based on how those players do in the playoffs.
  • You can change your roster, but they are LOCKED at kickoff of the first playoff game.
  • If a player is on a bye, you get 0 points for that player.
  • If you have a player on a team that loses or gets injured, you lose that player. No substitutions, Injury Reserve, or pickups.
  • Person with the most points FROM HALFORUMS after the Superbowl on February 1 gets $50 PayPal.
Please note that my fantasy football league is also using this site. Their lists will be separate from yours and will not be factored in to your contest.

How to play:
  • Go to the site listed above.
  • Click "Create Your Team" - the green buttons right under where it says "Playoff Elimination".
  • Choose your players from the available teams.
  • ???
  • Profit.
Now, the playoff teams are set, but the players themselves are not in the system yet. You can create your team now, but you can't add any players yet. I will update this thread when they are there.

You can fake an email if you want. I won't be using it, but it's a required field.

Once you make your team, you can change the roster (until kickoff) by logging in, clicking your team name and then Add/Drop.

Good luck!

Here is what I see.

Ad Block interference? Will try a different browser.
Added: Chrome with no ad block worked.

Last edited: