New Picture Thread

...they've been telling her she didn't need an MRI or surgery yet. Hello? How can you know if you need surgery without an MRI?
This is part of why my hip took so long to get done. My MRI referral came from my chiropractor, but since I was seeing him initially for lower back pain and not hip pain, they wouldn’t do the MRI. Of course like i said before, once i finally got to see the damage i had multiple drs telling me i was too young to get it done anyway. Gotta love the US Healthcare system.

figmentPez

Staff member
@figmentPez Did you get any of the rolling blackouts down there? I've managed to keep power so far...
Just got power back after 5½ hours without. Warm food hasn't tasted this good since my Boy Scout days, camping in Ohio.

Based on which of my friends have been without power the longest, I have a suspicion that "rolling blackouts" means "we're cutting power to the poorest areas first", or at least that's an influence.

Just got power back after 5½ hours without. Warm food hasn't tasted this good since my Boy Scout days, camping in Ohio.

Based on which of my friends have been without power the longest, I have a suspicion that "rolling blackouts" means "we're cutting power to the poorest areas first", or at least that's an influence.
What? No! Not "poor"! And not "black", either, of course! Just...Economically less important. Ahem.

GasBandit

Staff member

Well, I'm not gonna disagree with you as far as Houston goes, but here in BCS, CS is not the "poor" side of town, generally. If that was what was going on here, I'd expect just about all of Bryan to be cut before they started hitting CS.

Well, I'm not gonna disagree with you as far as Houston goes, but here in BCS, CS is not the "poor" side of town, generally. If that was what was going on here, I'd expect just about all of Bryan to be cut before they started hitting CS.
I’ve seen reports that they’re just doing repair work currently, grid is having some serious issues due to demand.

Rumor here is Entergy (my power company) screwed up and had two power stations go down during their attempt to do rolling blackouts. So I ended up with out power for over 12 hours. It was down to 46 degrees indoors when the power finally came back on.

After hanging out with a bunch of people last night to watch WandaVision, a friend messaged me and asked if she left my wallet somewhere.

I demanded $500,000 deposited to an off-shore bank account, an escape helicopter, and a fudge brownie in the next two hours or the wallet gets it.

(I'm also ashamed at this picture because I've gained around 50 pounds in the last few years :()

156876489_181703910424768_1762024199767145500_n.jpg

After hanging out with a bunch of people last night to watch WandaVision, a friend messaged me and asked if she left my wallet somewhere.

I demanded $500,000 deposited to an off-shore bank account, an escape helicopter, and a fudge brownie in the next two hours or the wallet gets it.

(I'm also ashamed at this picture because I've gained around 50 pounds in the last few years :()
The real question is. Did you get the money, and if you give me a cut I know a place you can lie low for a while

View attachment 37284
So while my first thought was that you've gained weight, my second thought was that you wear it well. Especially with the buzzed hair.

honestly if Nick gained weight, it all went to his ginormous balls of steel apparently, dude looks like he eats brass tacks and shits out rail road ties.
Bones, what have I told you about your hidden camera and my breakfast time?
Post automatically merged:

So while my first thought was that you've gained weight, my second thought was that you wear it well. Especially with the buzzed hair.
Thank you. To be fair, the hoodie probably helps hide a lot of it. It's my "fat" sweater.

That makes sense, I was mildly surprised to see you holding it since I didn't think you were all that interested in anime. It's the protagonist's handgun from an old show called Trigun.

That makes sense, I was mildly surprised to see you holding it since I didn't think you were all that interested in anime. It's the protagonist's handgun from an old show called Trigun.

Now THAT’S a drawing of a gun that shows the artist doesn’t understand how guns work.