New Picture Thread

I guess we'll disagree. I actually thing the things you named are the most similar. Especially the eyes and the proportions and distances, allowing for some sexual dimorphism.
Added at: 13:13
Check it out: their eyes are actually almost identical. The only thing I did was scale, maintaining aspect ratio.
View attachment 2758
I took Biannoshufu's post for extreme sarcasm.
*edit*
Nevermind, guess it wasn't.

Ok, well, this is quite entertaining and all but let's go back to more pictures.

Christine enjoying some "Real Ale" at "Ye Auld Hoose" just across from Salsbury Crags in Edinburgh:

Adam sitting in Deacon Brodies Pub off of the Royal Mile (Deacon Brodie was Robert Louis Stevenson's real life inspiration for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde)

More pictures to come as the computer can deal with them

BananaHands

Staff member
Me with a mustache. For the mustache party.

Pabst, hookah and a girl in an afgan. Oh, also, me and my apartment.

And why not me right now?

Man, I haven't had good Hookah since I moved out of SA.... totally miss it.

Btw, didn't your parents warn you if you kept using bananas that way, your hands were going to stay like that?

At a quick glance, I thought that Adammon and his wife do look slightly similar, but the more you look at the picture, the more the differences become apparent. At least, for me. It was like, "Gee, they look oddly alike... No, wait, no they don't." Actually, Adammon's wife reminds me of Brandi Schulz from the A&E show "Storage Wars". And I think a lot of that is the haircut.

B

BErt

I HATE the way I look in pictures, but this is from last night...an awesome show from Jonathan Coulton/TMBG...

IMG_20110917_235846.jpg

:3 Thanks!
Hoping I can get through the original 151, because I want to do all 493 of them! /CRAZYLAUGH
:confused:
I also can't wait to start Squirtle nails. I despise orange, so this current design is driving me batty.