New Picture Thread

With that haircut and sweater, you don’t look anything like your avatar any more.

—Patrick

One of my co-workers snatched up my phone and took a couple pics while we were out at Thai food. Turned out pretty good.

1580688575478.png

I left the tree out until my daughter decided she wanted to have friends over, then she took it down so I didn't have to. :p

I dont have a tree, but the happy holiday stickers are in the window still. I will probably take them down when I move out.

I got around this problem by not putting up a tree at all.

Though admittedly my Chinese New Year decorations often stay up until CNY next year...

Our tree has been cut up, but so far I've been too lazy to take it to the recycling center. Will probably be here for a few weeks/months more.

Our tree has been cut up, but so far I've been too lazy to take it to the recycling center. Will probably be here for a few weeks/months more.
It'll be lovely and very decorative once the grass grows over it, moss settles down and it becomse part of the landscape.
We have an old wooden ladder and roof tiles doing that in our garden...

It'll be lovely and very decorative once the grass grows over it, moss settles down and it become part of the landscape.
We have an old wooden ladder and roof tiles doing that in our garden...
Considering it's in my indoor storage area as we don't have a garden, I hope it won't come to that :aaah:

So many people bravely holding on to the end of 2019, refusing to accept that 2020 has begun.
I appreciate that level of commitment.

--Patrick

I'm deeply uncomfortable with all of this, but only because of my long-standing belief that if you still have Christmas lights on in mid-February, it's fair to assume you've died.

Dave

Staff member
My wife wants to leave ours up all the time because it reminds her of her mom. She knows I don't care for it after January is over, but I will never tell her she has to take them down. (She did at the end of January, but that was her decision.)

I don’t know which stands out more. The Mona Lisa in the middle, or throwing up the signs.

—Patrick