New Picture Thread

THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY!

You guys should thank Pez, because every time I send him a picture he replies with 'you should show Halforums!'. So. Thanks Pezzle. :)

Also. I hate my face, which is why I almost always close one eye when taking pictures...
Thanks Pez!

About the bolded: Please stop. You have no reason to. :oops:

Thanks Pez!

About the bolded: Please stop. You have no reason to. :oops:
Well quit it. It's a beautiful face, and I don't see anything about it that isn't wonderful. Whatever your brain is telling you when you look at it, your brain is clearly, and deeply, wrong. You should punish it by forcing it to think of ten things nice about your face every time you see your reflection.
Haha, you guys are sweet!

I don't mean that..I'm..hideous? By any means. But I hate how it's shaped, it's incredibly uneven and it bothers me. :/ My artist eyes take great notice of every flaw. I just don't think I photograph well because of the asymmetry - its the first thing I notice about myself in photos. So if I make it obvious, such as closing one eye, it's not so bad. It looks purposeful instead of just..my face being jacked.

BUT. Thank you. You're incredibly kind.

My artist eyes take great notice of every flaw.
Oh great, now I'm going to have to hide half my face behind a mask so you don't notice my asymmetry.

On the other hand, it makes Face ID harder for others to break on my phone, sooo.... good for security I guess?

(I didn't notice my ears and eyes weren't all level until I started buying my own glasses and had to adjust them myself, and that was only a few years ago, so ignorance is bliss, I guess. Here you are, overly aware, and it's going to bother you a lot longer than it's bothered me. C'est la vie!)

Oh great, now I'm going to have to hide half my face behind a mask so you don't notice my asymmetry.

On the other hand, it makes Face ID harder for others to break on my phone, sooo.... good for security I guess?

(I didn't notice my ears and eyes weren't all level until I started buying my own glasses and had to adjust them myself, and that was only a few years ago, so ignorance is bliss, I guess. Here you are, overly aware, and it's going to bother you a lot longer than it's bothered me. C'est la vie!)
How dare! You're a beautiful person! You have a nice curve to your face! Don't hide it. <3

(I notice all sorts of odd things and I have for as long as I can remember. If you asked me to, I could tell my friends apart by the shape of their wrists! I'm an odd person. :/ But, no worries! I'll survive with my weird face and I'll learn to love it someday, I'm sure.)

THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY!

You guys should thank Pez, because every time I send him a picture he replies with 'you should show Halforums!'. So. Thanks Pezzle. :)

Also. I hate my face, which is why I almost always close one eye when taking pictures...
you are legit one of the most beautiful people i have ever met, dont ever think anything bad about yourself, it hurts me deep down when good people think these things about themselves.