New Picture Thread

I mean, things have already derailed so I'm probably the worst choice for a queen ever.

Amy, there are many things I feel I should say to you, but mostly I just want you to like me so..be my friend!

YOU'RE NOT UGLY.

I mean, things have already derailed so I'm probably the worst choice for a queen ever.

Amy, there are many things I feel I should say to you, but mostly I just want you to like me so..be my friend!

YOU'RE NOT UGLY.
There are no fish for you to compliment in this thread, Belle. You're Queen, and that makes you my enemy. On behalf of ugly women everywhere, I will deliver to you spoony justice!

you can't join unless you're ugly. so, no, sorry.
Au contraire, ma cherie, my picture has been known to cause dizziness, nausea, heart palpitations, excessive sweating, nightmares, anxiety, spontaneous combustion, auto-decapitation, and can stun invertebrates at 50 feet.

Y'know, I remember Amy posting her pic a long, long time ago, all the way back on the Image boards. And assuming that pic was real and my memory's not addled, Amy is the antithesis of ugly.
Yeah, that's what I remember, too. Even when she did the creepy "bloody eyes" thing to it.

And she made the best sketch of me I've ever seen.

I think I may have to post here, after I get sheared on Friday. I haven't bothered with a haircut since the winter so I have an enormous poofy hair-helmet thing going on.

Last edited:

fade

Staff member
I zoomed and enhanced, and I found something interesting.

shooplake.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1436488161,1436487641][/DOUBLEPOST]Turns out there was a speck of dust on the lens, which when accounted for revealed the following:

shooplake2.jpg

I have been sheared. Also shaved most of the facial hair off so it didn't look quite so out of place. IMG_6039.JPG IMG_6040.JPG IMG_6045.JPG

"Where did it all go?"

I should take another picture now that it's dry.

IMG_6047.JPG

Edit: Yeah, it looks considerably better once it's dried.

Last edited:
I tried a different way to style my hair and I thought it turned out nice but was kinda curious what others thought to make sure I am not alone on this thinking. I know it's not the best pic but sadly I am having to use an old crappy phone cause my other one broke.